Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Psyllium husks

  1. #1
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    21st August, 2014
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    2
    Height: 5ft2in
    Start Date: 21/08/2014
    Start Weight: 12st5lb
    Current Weight: 12st5lb
    Goal Weight: 9st0lb
    Goal Date: 04/04/2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 31.6
    Current BMI: 31.6
    Goal BMI: 23


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 3st5lb
    % Lost 0%

    Psyllium husks

    Ones anyone take things to help keep them ermmmmm.... Regular ha ha do they work?

    Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

  2. #2
    Really Really likes to post!

    Join Date
    9th February, 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    36
    Diet: Cambridge step 2
    Height: 5ft2in
    Start Weight: 12st0lb
    Goal Weight: 9st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by louise11A View Post
    Ones anyone take things to help keep them ermmmmm.... Regular ha ha do they work? Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
    Yes. Without them I am very irregular! They do work. Takes a few doses but they definitely ease things along nicely!

  3. #3
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    21st August, 2014
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    2
    Height: 5ft2in
    Start Date: 21/08/2014
    Start Weight: 12st5lb
    Current Weight: 12st5lb
    Goal Weight: 9st0lb
    Goal Date: 04/04/2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 31.6
    Current BMI: 31.6
    Goal BMI: 23


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 3st5lb
    % Lost 0%
    It says to take them before food so so you just take them before you have your shake?

    Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

  4. #4
    Really Really likes to post!

    Join Date
    9th February, 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    36
    Diet: Cambridge step 2
    Height: 5ft2in
    Start Weight: 12st0lb
    Goal Weight: 9st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by louise11A View Post
    It says to take them before food so so you just take them before you have your shake? Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
    I take them half and hour before I have a product with a glass of water. They really did change my issues in that area. I had poo issues before Cambridge and it got worse during. But with the husks it was no bother. I think I'll stick with them forever. I got them in the penny sale at holland and Barratt.

  5. #5
    Really Really likes to post!

    Join Date
    27th April, 2014
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,181
    Rep Power
    13
    Diet: Cwp
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: April 18th 2014
    Start Weight: 16st12.0lb
    Goal Weight: 13st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 29.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggemma View Post
    I take them half and hour before I have a product with a glass of water. They really did change my issues in that area. I had poo issues before Cambridge and it got worse during. But with the husks it was no bother. I think I'll stick with them forever. I got them in the penny sale at holland and Barratt.
    They're a good find and a natural way to go. As a medic it would suggest this option over dulcolax or senna max etc any day of the week. I use Cambridge fibre powder and find 1 spoon twice a day works good for me but if I could get to H&B often enough I would get them. X





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.