Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: HELP

  1. #1
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    18th July, 2009
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    3,819
    Rep Power
    101
    Diet: Dukan
    Height: 5ft10in
    Start Date: 1st November 2013

    HELP

    Hi everyone
    Well I've been missing ............ and most of us know what happens when the finger is OFF the pulse ....... enough of that. I'm almost fully back to Dukan and all is not lost, I know what I must do and I will do it.

    So I desperately need your help, what have I missed any new ideas, recipes etc. please please point me in the right direction. I'm off work this week so I have time to get my **** in gear

    THANK YOU
    sididd likes this.

  2. #2
    Really Really likes to post!

    Join Date
    24th August, 2011
    Location
    Harrogate
    Posts
    2,108
    Rep Power
    45
    Diet: Juddd
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 1st May 2014
    Start Weight: 13st4lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb
    Goal Weight: 10st12lb
    Goal Date: Ideally before Summer 2014 ends


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 31.9
    Current BMI: 28.8
    Goal BMI: 26.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st4lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st2lb
    % Lost 9.68%
    I'm with you here!! Back on now and no messing!

    You have to try the mug cake(without oatbran)
    It's delicious!
    Good luck you've done it before you'll do it again!! Xxx
    CHRISR likes this.

  3. #3
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    18th July, 2009
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    3,819
    Rep Power
    101
    Diet: Dukan
    Height: 5ft10in
    Start Date: 1st November 2013
    Thank you Laura never mind Dukan OMG how lucky are you living in Harrogate - Tour de France 2014!!! (I'm a very keen follower of cycling & Sir Bradley Wiggins)

  4. #4
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    16th July, 2011
    Location
    Durham
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    6
    Diet: DUKAN
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 5/08/2012
    Start Weight: 13st8lb
    Current Weight: 12st1lb
    Goal Weight: 10st7lb
    Goal Date: Feb - Mar 2013


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 31.6
    Current BMI: 28.1
    Goal BMI: 24.5


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st8lb
    % Lost 11.05%
    Hi I too have been missing in action but fully back on track so good luck and enjoy x
    CHRISR and sididd like this.

  5. #5
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    18th July, 2009
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    3,819
    Rep Power
    101
    Diet: Dukan
    Height: 5ft10in
    Start Date: 1st November 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim2011 View Post
    Hi I too have been missing in action but fully back on track so good luck and enjoy x
    Thanks Slim and to you too, oh and congrats on being fully back on track
    Slim2011 likes this.

  6. #6
    Really Really likes to post!

    Join Date
    24th August, 2011
    Location
    Harrogate
    Posts
    2,108
    Rep Power
    45
    Diet: Juddd
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 1st May 2014
    Start Weight: 13st4lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb
    Goal Weight: 10st12lb
    Goal Date: Ideally before Summer 2014 ends


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 31.9
    Current BMI: 28.8
    Goal BMI: 26.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st4lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st2lb
    % Lost 9.68%
    Quote Originally Posted by CHRISR View Post
    Thank you Laura never mind Dukan OMG how lucky are you living in Harrogate - Tour de France 2014!!! (I'm a very keen follower of cycling & Sir Bradley Wiggins)
    Excited is not the word xx

  7. #7
    Im always here!

    Join Date
    7th April, 2012
    Location
    Stourbridge
    Posts
    5,987
    Rep Power
    144
    Diet: Atkins
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 27th December 2013
    Start Weight: 14st9.0lb
    Current Weight: 13st6lb
    Goal Weight: 9st13lb
    Goal Date: 10th August 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 34.1
    Current BMI: 31.3
    Goal BMI: 23.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st3lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st7lb
    % Lost 8.29%
    Quote Originally Posted by CHRISR View Post
    Hi everyone
    Well I've been missing ............ and most of us know what happens when the finger is OFF the pulse ....... enough of that. I'm almost fully back to Dukan and all is not lost, I know what I must do and I will do it.

    So I desperately need your help, what have I missed any new ideas, recipes etc. please please point me in the right direction. I'm off work this week so I have time to get my **** in gear

    THANK YOU
    Mrs R is back in the house!! Whoop whoop!

    Check out Becky's Ranger Cookbook thread, Chris - salt and pepper chicken and cheeseburger pie are two favourites for me now. Along with Ellie's (with oatbran) mug cake

    P x

    PS - surprised to hear you're a fan of Bradley Wiggins, not sure you've ever mentioned that before ...
    sarafvrm and sididd like this.

  8. #8
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    18th July, 2009
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    3,819
    Rep Power
    101
    Diet: Dukan
    Height: 5ft10in
    Start Date: 1st November 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulinegin View Post
    Mrs R is back in the house!! Whoop whoop!

    Check out Becky's Ranger Cookbook thread, Chris - salt and pepper chicken and cheeseburger pie are two favourites for me now. Along with Ellie's (with oatbran) mug cake

    P x

    PS - surprised to hear you're a fan of Bradley Wiggins, not sure you've ever mentioned that before ...
    Thanks P off to find the thread I've already found Laura's chicken cakes so that's one meal next week.

    P, I'm sure I've never ever mentioned the one and only most super human athlete before, you must be thinking of someone else - lol
    sarafvrm and sididd like this.

  9. #9
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    18th July, 2009
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    3,819
    Rep Power
    101
    Diet: Dukan
    Height: 5ft10in
    Start Date: 1st November 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurab21 View Post
    Excited is not the word xx
    We may decide to stay the night before in Harrogate but it isn't too far away from here. Might decide to watch the peloton through Skipton. I am beside myself when the TdF is coming on TV ......
    sididd likes this.

  10. #10
    Really Really likes to post!

    Join Date
    24th August, 2011
    Location
    Harrogate
    Posts
    2,108
    Rep Power
    45
    Diet: Juddd
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 1st May 2014
    Start Weight: 13st4lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb
    Goal Weight: 10st12lb
    Goal Date: Ideally before Summer 2014 ends


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 31.9
    Current BMI: 28.8
    Goal BMI: 26.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st4lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st2lb
    % Lost 9.68%
    Quote Originally Posted by CHRISR View Post
    We may decide to stay the night before in Harrogate but it isn't too far away from here. Might decide to watch the peloton through Skipton. I am beside myself when the TdF is coming on TV ......
    Well if you get stuck with somewhere to stay we live almost on his route! Lol! Im more excited about that than the Olympics! X
    CHRISR likes this.

  11. #11
    Really Really likes to post!
    maintainer
    century club

    Join Date
    21st January, 2012
    Posts
    1,624
    Rep Power
    71
    Diet: Dukan
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 7th July 2011
    Start Weight: 18st7lb
    Current Weight: 11st7lb
    Goal Weight: 11st7lb
    Goal Date: July 2012


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 41.8
    Current BMI: 26
    Goal BMI: 26


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 7st0lb
    % Lost 37.84%
    Welcome back Chris xx diet coke chicken one of my faves but I'm sure that was around before - its great to have you back you can do it xx
    CHRISR likes this.

  12. #12
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    18th July, 2009
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    3,819
    Rep Power
    101
    Diet: Dukan
    Height: 5ft10in
    Start Date: 1st November 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Welcome back Chris xx diet coke chicken one of my faves but I'm sure that was around before - its great to have you back you can do it xx
    Ah thank you Scooter its good to be reminded of stuff too

  13. #13
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    20th May, 2009
    Location
    essex
    Posts
    802
    Rep Power
    46
    Height: 5ft1in
    Start Date: 18 oct 2012
    Start Weight: 10st2lb
    Current Weight: 10st2lb
    Goal Weight: 8st8lb
    Goal Date: whenever


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 26.8
    Current BMI: 26.8
    Goal BMI: 22.7


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 1st8lb
    % Lost 0%
    CHRISR likes this.

  14. #14
    Im always here!
    maintainer

    Join Date
    20th February, 2012
    Posts
    8,723
    Rep Power
    153
    Diet: Dukan Diet
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 13-02-12
    Start Weight: 12st4lb
    Current Weight: 12st4lb
    Goal Weight: 10st5lb
    Goal Date: asap


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 30.5
    Current BMI: 30.5
    Goal BMI: 25.7


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 1st13lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim2011 View Post
    Hi I too have been missing in action but fully back on track so good luck and enjoy x
    hey xxx welcome back

  15. #15
    Im always here!
    maintainer

    Join Date
    20th February, 2012
    Posts
    8,723
    Rep Power
    153
    Diet: Dukan Diet
    Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 13-02-12
    Start Weight: 12st4lb
    Current Weight: 12st4lb
    Goal Weight: 10st5lb
    Goal Date: asap


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 30.5
    Current BMI: 30.5
    Goal BMI: 25.7


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 1st13lb
    % Lost 0%
    Chris I agree the salt and pepper chick is delish.................
    CHRISR likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.