Day One!!!!!

Hi Soozy!

Welcome on board! Great motto - and great mind set. Small steps is definitely the way to go. Best of luck and you've definitely come to the right place. Everyone is very supportive on the forums :)

Good luck supersoozy :)

I always find the first 3 days are the worst as your body goes into ketosis and you get all those nasty side effects. But keep positive, buy some sugar free mouth spray and ignore all the negative comments from people that think the total solution is rubbish, they can't knock it (or you)until they have tried it. x

Hi Soozy and welcome. The first time I did a vlcd I was 19st 4ib I think and I did the diet for around 110 days and lost over 5 stone, they really are brilliant if you stick to it and stay happy and motivated.

I think your doing the best thing in setting a small goal first, I set for each time I go under a stone and half stone mark (so am now looking forward to next week) as well as fitting into smaller clothes sizes - that way I find I'm always near to an achievable goal.

good luck and keep us posted as to how you're getting on.

Hi all, day six for me, and really struggling today. I'm craving everything from a banana to chocolate. Have been really strict, and not given in. Just feel so miserable though. Working a night shift tonight,
so will keep myself busy. Just feel so fed up :(

Back