New Starter

Heych91

Hi all!

I start on this diet tomorrow, I have been slim pretty much all my life but in the last year have put on 3.5 stone!

How quickly could I expect to lose this on TS?

Also, I've picked quite a bad time to start, but don't want to wait, I have my works Christmas meal/drinks on the 21st November, my Dads birthday party on the 22nd and my birthday on the 23rd, then followed by Christmas!

I will drink on these dates, however realise it is dangerous to drink whilst in ketosis, how would I knock myself out of ketosis for this?

Many Thanks!

Hi all! I start on this diet tomorrow, I have been slim pretty much all my life but in the last year have put on 3.5 stone! How quickly could I expect to lose this on TS? Also, I've picked quite a bad time to start, but don't want to wait, I have my works Christmas meal/drinks on the 21st November, my Dads birthday party on the 22nd and my birthday on the 23rd, then followed by Christmas! I will drink on these dates, however realise it is dangerous to drink whilst in ketosis, how would I knock myself out of ketosis for this? Many Thanks!

Hello Heych!

welcome to the forum, from most people's experience, you can expect, if you follow Total Solution (3/4 packs a day only) to lose roughly 14lbs a month with more loss tending to happen in the first month. Water makes a big difference, so making sure you drink plenty throughout the day will help your losses.

If you are not drinking til the evening you're best bet is to have that day off plan, and have healthy meals during the day - breakfast, lunch, snacks etc because you will need it to absorb the alcohol, if you are concerned or feel the effects of alcohol easily then I would suggest having 3 packs and a low calorie meal (known as working solution) the day before the event. I hope this is useful though there is a lot of information floating about on this forum and the Exante website so I would suggest taking a look.

Good luck and I hope to see you having great losses :)

Thank you Sheridan!

Can't wait to get started!

Also, in regards to ketosis, I know ketosis is from a lack of carbs(typically under 50g per day) however Exante products seem to have a lot of sugar and go over this, bit confused by this.

Back