Spanglymum's 2014 and beyond!
Hello! I've been on Minimins for aeons (or so it seems) and my story is long and tortuous. I won't bore you with the backstory right now. But... Here I am. I had a health scare recently: stress and serious anaemia. A wake-up call to stop messing around with vlcd packs and yoyo dieting.
So my plan is:
- Myfitnesspal - logging exercise and calories
- Low carb (ish) but not getting obsessed (been there, done that, binged in reaction yadda yadda)
- Exercising gently - walking, started tai chi, signed up to do Race for Life in July (did it last year) so am am am going to do the c25k programme (promise!)
- My FitBit is on order :D
- Get into a rhythm/habit of exercising 30 mins 3 x a week (at least)
- Eat fewer refined carbs
- Get the scales moving steadily downwards
- And feel in control, with 'real food' not vlcd packs
Feels good :)