Making Water Easier?

Opalfruits

Hey!

So I know we're meant to be having 2-4 litres of water a day, but I'm REALLY finding it hard to get that much.

I'm just not thirsty, so when I force myself to drink water -even if I'm just sipping it- I end up feeling really sick.

So, do you have any tips for getting enough?
Does really weak tea count? >_>

I consider everything other than what they recommend you mix with the powder to count; for example I mix my shakes up to a pint, so that's extra water, if youre drinking tea or coffee then thats extra water too :)

Hi Opralfruits, have you tried drinking it through a straw? it seems to go down much easier ? everything you drink counts huni :)

Shakes don't count , only the extra water you put in over the recommended 240ml does :D

I might start trying more water in the shakes, especially now as I've gotten used to the taste of them. I usually make them with the least amount possible so I can get them over with sooner! Haha.

I was told by my pharmacist that normal tea doesn't count, it's just on top of what you should be drinking.. but I don't really see why.

And yes, I've tried drinking it through a straw, drinking it really cold, drinking it at room temperature, trying to down a lot of it at once and sipping it. But I'm really finding it the hardest thing to do on lipotrim, which is odd.

Thanks for the replies everyone. :D

I struggled with drinking enough water too but then I started drinking sparkling water & I'm really enjoying it. Maybe you could give it a try

I've had a couple of days where I struggled to get much water down me then I've had other days where I had drank loads.

That actually got me thinking and a few days ago I decided to limit myself to 4 litres THROUGHOUT the day after reading this Water intoxication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

A quote from the page (not sure how reliable it is):

'In 2008, Jacqueline Henson, a 40-year-old British woman, died after drinking four liters of water in under two hours as part of her LighterLife diet plan.[SUP][/SUP]'

I did used to drink between 4 and 6 litres of Diet Coke a day when I was working and that never killed me so I guess I'm just being overly cautious now, especially as I don't like water. :)

Sometimes I drink warm water- yea I am aware cold water burns more calories but I think even warm water, which I find is easier to drink when I haven't had enough, is much more manageable especially in these ridiculously cold temperatures

Yeah, I was told that they don't count because of the caffeine, but I did some research on it and I think I'm just going to stick to drinking a lot of tea. The amount of water I'm consuming in each cup will outweigh the caffeine -in my opinion. Haha. They do say not to do it though so I don't know. I'm trying to drink as much water as I can, but I'm barely getting a litre, which is so bad.
I only have a couple weeks left, so hopefully it doesn't affect my losses too much. DX

Thanks everyone for the replies. =]

I drink fizzy water in a wine glass, I love it and its so refreshing, especially first thing in the morning :D

Back