Hi! Slim and Save parcel arrived this morning!

Hi

I placed my order and was pleasantly suprised to receive my parcel this morning. I've ordered a load of different flavours and meal types, and am excited to get started on Tuesday.

I'm waiting until Tuesday because I'm currently on day 3 of the Forever Clean 9 programme, which is a 9 day detox and which I have to say is brutal (includes shots of Aloe Vera gel, which is the worst thing ever!!) Having said that, it has better prepared me for following Slim and Save - I have been wanting to follow a VLCD for months now, but haven't found the motivation to follow it 100% Now I feel I'm ready.

I have been succesful with VLCD's before - Lighterlife in 2009 (lost 60lbs) regained 28 lbs and then Cambridge Diet in 2012 (lost 18 lbs) but actually fell pregnant whilst following the CD and 10 lbs from goal, and subsequently put on all of the weight originally lost doing LL in 2009 - it's taken me a long time to deal with this fact, especially since I had a hard time with Post Natal Depression, which compounded the issue.

So I think I've gone through the worst of the carb withdrawal following this detox, and once the 9 days have been completed (this programme cost a fortune so I'm not going to switch until I've finished it) I should be in a good place to get started :D

I read that doing detoxing prior to any diet is a kick start and so I certainly don't think it will hinder your new diet in anyway and perhaps even make the transition easier as you'll have already rid your body of the rubbish in your system. Good luck.

Back