Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1501
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: First ever VLCD

  1. #901
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    5th September, 2012
    Posts
    3,220
    Rep Power
    47
    Diet: WW
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Weight: 21st7lb
    Current Weight: 20st13.5lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 48.6
    Current BMI: 47.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7.5lb
    % Lost 2.49%
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAmyMarie View Post
    Day 31 ahoy. Gonna get on with decorating, well, watching my stepdad decorate for me haha xx
    Haha why have a step dad and do it yourself

    love sarah xxx
    WWer forever <3

    Start weight 22st 0.5lb!

    *Brocolli may get stuck in your teeth,
    but chips will get stuck on your ass!*

    Current weight 21st 9.5lb sigh.







  2. #902
    Really Really likes to post!
    MissAmyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September, 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    24
    Diet: Slim and Save
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 02/06/13
    Start Weight: 12st7lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.8
    Current BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    % Lost 4%
    Quote Originally Posted by *sarah-lou* View Post
    Haha why have a step dad and do it yourself

    love sarah xxx
    You've not seen the ceiling!! Apparently I won't be able to redo the ceiling again ever because if I do it'll come down. The plaster has spent as its a 200 year old house so it'll need a new ceiling eventually. And it's not straight either, it curves at one end too which is weird. No chance I could have done it.

    I am about to start glossing the skirts and everything though and I will be painting the ceiling and putting the wallpaper on the walls up so I'm not that bad haha. I'm even gonna lay the carpet myself!

    Had an egg white omelette this morning with mushrooms, spring onion, 2 cherry tomatoes and a bit of chilli. Was luuuush!!

    Had a couple of prawns and a slice of salmon for a mid afternoon snack and just had mac and cheese with cucumber for my tea. Stuffffffed!!!

    Gonna have a shake later I think and then I'll have officially done a month. Boom.

    Hows everyone been today?

    xx

  3. #903
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    5th September, 2012
    Posts
    3,220
    Rep Power
    47
    Diet: WW
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Weight: 21st7lb
    Current Weight: 20st13.5lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 48.6
    Current BMI: 47.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7.5lb
    % Lost 2.49%
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAmyMarie View Post

    You've not seen the ceiling!! Apparently I won't be able to redo the ceiling again ever because if I do it'll come down. The plaster has spent as its a 200 year old house so it'll need a new ceiling eventually. And it's not straight either, it curves at one end too which is weird. No chance I could have done it.

    I am about to start glossing the skirts and everything though and I will be painting the ceiling and putting the wallpaper on the walls up so I'm not that bad haha. I'm even gonna lay the carpet myself!

    Had an egg white omelette this morning with mushrooms, spring onion, 2 cherry tomatoes and a bit of chilli. Was luuuush!!

    Had a couple of prawns and a slice of salmon for a mid afternoon snack and just had mac and cheese with cucumber for my tea. Stuffffffed!!!

    Gonna have a shake later I think and then I'll have officially done a month. Boom.

    Hows everyone been today?

    xx
    Fab day darling! Well done! Day 6 here for me. Weigh in on monday eeeek!

    love sarah xxx
    WWer forever <3

    Start weight 22st 0.5lb!

    *Brocolli may get stuck in your teeth,
    but chips will get stuck on your ass!*

    Current weight 21st 9.5lb sigh.







  4. #904
    Really Really likes to post!
    MissAmyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September, 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    24
    Diet: Slim and Save
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 02/06/13
    Start Weight: 12st7lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.8
    Current BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    % Lost 4%
    Sooooo. I went to wash the paintbrush I glossed with. With water. Got it everywhere and we have no turps. How was I supposed to know you need turps to wash gloss?!

    So now I'm sitting here with gloss aaallllll over my hands, I've had to wipe it all over my clothes to get the most part off but it's still everywhere and I've just realised I forgot to paint the window sill. Aarrrggghhhhhhhh xx

  5. #905
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    5th September, 2012
    Posts
    3,220
    Rep Power
    47
    Diet: WW
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Weight: 21st7lb
    Current Weight: 20st13.5lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 48.6
    Current BMI: 47.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7.5lb
    % Lost 2.49%
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAmyMarie View Post
    Sooooo. I went to wash the paintbrush I glossed with. With water. Got it everywhere and we have no turps. How was I supposed to know you need turps to wash gloss?!

    So now I'm sitting here with gloss aaallllll over my hands, I've had to wipe it all over my clothes to get the most part off but it's still everywhere and I've just realised I forgot to paint the window sill. Aarrrggghhhhhhhh xx
    Gloss is a *****! Its oil based sobwater just washes over the top

    love sarah xxx
    WWer forever <3

    Start weight 22st 0.5lb!

    *Brocolli may get stuck in your teeth,
    but chips will get stuck on your ass!*

    Current weight 21st 9.5lb sigh.







  6. #906
    Really Really likes to post!
    MissAmyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September, 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    24
    Diet: Slim and Save
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 02/06/13
    Start Weight: 12st7lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.8
    Current BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    % Lost 4%
    Quote Originally Posted by *sarah-lou* View Post
    Gloss is a *****! Its oil based sobwater just washes over the top

    love sarah xxx
    Haha I know that now. I'm such a tool haha. Managed to get some turps and I'm all clean now haha xx

  7. #907
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    5th September, 2012
    Posts
    3,220
    Rep Power
    47
    Diet: WW
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Weight: 21st7lb
    Current Weight: 20st13.5lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 48.6
    Current BMI: 47.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7.5lb
    % Lost 2.49%
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAmyMarie View Post

    Haha I know that now. I'm such a tool haha. Managed to get some turps and I'm all clean now haha xx
    Yay! Took me week to get it off my sink! I made the same mistake.

    love sarah xxx
    WWer forever <3

    Start weight 22st 0.5lb!

    *Brocolli may get stuck in your teeth,
    but chips will get stuck on your ass!*

    Current weight 21st 9.5lb sigh.







  8. #908
    Really Really likes to post!
    MissAmyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September, 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    24
    Diet: Slim and Save
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 02/06/13
    Start Weight: 12st7lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.8
    Current BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    % Lost 4%
    I'm feeling a bit pap.

    When I was 17 I got chatting to this guy on FaceParty. That was kind of "the thing" until Facebook came out if anyone remembers. We used to chat all the time just as friends and he always wanted to meet me but I never did, because I was fat and had not confidence (even though he was a tubster himself). It was like that for about 2 years but we still spoke every day near enough and actually became really good friends. Then I went working away when I was 19 and we just stopped talking.

    When I was travelling this year he started following me on twitter and I'm not joking when I say this, he's transformed into some super hunk who's now in the finals of a competition to be on the cover of a fitness magazine. He messaged me when I was away and I never got round to getting back to him. So yerterday in work, I was bored, so decided to send him a message seeing how he was. We ended up chatting all day and he ended up phoning me til like 2 in the morning.

    He was going on about everything he'd been up to and asking about me and said that he still wants to meet me. So I agreed, I said I'd meet him in a couple of weeks. He asked for pictures seeing as its been 2 years so I sent him some (and yes ladies, we all do it, it got a little rude ha) and he wouldn't stop going on about how gorgeous I am and how he can't wait to finally meet me. He even said he wanted to take the day off work today and come round to help me decorate. Obviously I said no, like I'm gonna want him to see me looking like **** decorating, I want him to see me when my makeup and hairs done (and maybe 7lbs lighter)

    The thing is, when I asked him if he had a girlfriend he said he didn't, so I asked why. He said he "can't tell me right now". So I asked why and he told me to just be patient. So obviously then I reeeeally wanted to know. He kept on going on about not being able to say right now but he'd text me and tell me. So then I was like, what are you with someone now while you're speaking to me? He said no, and just kept telling me to be patient. What's all that about?

    So we ended up saying night and he said speak to you tomorrow. I know he was working til half 4 and so didn't think anything of it when he didn't text. So it got to about half 5 and I text him. I never text anyone first, I don't know why, I just think that if they want me they'll at least text. He knows that seeing as we did speak every day for 3 years and he even brought it up while I was on the phone. He hasn't text back.

    I don't get it.

    What do you lot think? I refuse to text him again.

    xx

  9. #909
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    5th September, 2012
    Posts
    3,220
    Rep Power
    47
    Diet: WW
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Weight: 21st7lb
    Current Weight: 20st13.5lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 48.6
    Current BMI: 47.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7.5lb
    % Lost 2.49%
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAmyMarie View Post
    I'm feeling a bit pap.

    When I was 17 I got chatting to this guy on FaceParty. That was kind of "the thing" until Facebook came out if anyone remembers. We used to chat all the time just as friends and he always wanted to meet me but I never did, because I was fat and had not confidence (even though he was a tubster himself). It was like that for about 2 years but we still spoke every day near enough and actually became really good friends. Then I went working away when I was 19 and we just stopped talking.

    When I was travelling this year he started following me on twitter and I'm not joking when I say this, he's transformed into some super hunk who's now in the finals of a competition to be on the cover of a fitness magazine. He messaged me when I was away and I never got round to getting back to him. So yerterday in work, I was bored, so decided to send him a message seeing how he was. We ended up chatting all day and he ended up phoning me til like 2 in the morning.

    He was going on about everything he'd been up to and asking about me and said that he still wants to meet me. So I agreed, I said I'd meet him in a couple of weeks. He asked for pictures seeing as its been 2 years so I sent him some (and yes ladies, we all do it, it got a little rude ha) and he wouldn't stop going on about how gorgeous I am and how he can't wait to finally meet me. He even said he wanted to take the day off work today and come round to help me decorate. Obviously I said no, like I'm gonna want him to see me looking like **** decorating, I want him to see me when my makeup and hairs done (and maybe 7lbs lighter)

    The thing is, when I asked him if he had a girlfriend he said he didn't, so I asked why. He said he "can't tell me right now". So I asked why and he told me to just be patient. So obviously then I reeeeally wanted to know. He kept on going on about not being able to say right now but he'd text me and tell me. So then I was like, what are you with someone now while you're speaking to me? He said no, and just kept telling me to be patient. What's all that about?

    So we ended up saying night and he said speak to you tomorrow. I know he was working til half 4 and so didn't think anything of it when he didn't text. So it got to about half 5 and I text him. I never text anyone first, I don't know why, I just think that if they want me they'll at least text. He knows that seeing as we did speak every day for 3 years and he even brought it up while I was on the phone. He hasn't text back.

    I don't get it.

    What do you lot think? I refuse to text him again.

    xx
    Oh god. I remember the faceparty days! Haha!

    It is suspicious. Tread carefully.

    love sarah xxx
    WWer forever <3

    Start weight 22st 0.5lb!

    *Brocolli may get stuck in your teeth,
    but chips will get stuck on your ass!*

    Current weight 21st 9.5lb sigh.







  10. #910
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    5th September, 2012
    Posts
    3,220
    Rep Power
    47
    Diet: WW
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Weight: 21st7lb
    Current Weight: 20st13.5lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 48.6
    Current BMI: 47.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7.5lb
    % Lost 2.49%
    Sorry i know that is hardly a great answer. But i dont know him and wouldnt want to say something that could be totally untrue.

    love sarah xxx
    WWer forever <3

    Start weight 22st 0.5lb!

    *Brocolli may get stuck in your teeth,
    but chips will get stuck on your ass!*

    Current weight 21st 9.5lb sigh.







  11. #911
    Really Really likes to post!
    MissAmyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September, 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    24
    Diet: Slim and Save
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 02/06/13
    Start Weight: 12st7lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.8
    Current BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    % Lost 4%
    Quote Originally Posted by *sarah-lou* View Post
    Oh god. I remember the faceparty days! Haha!

    It is suspicious. Tread carefully.

    love sarah xxx
    Ha! Just shows how long ago it started. What do you think is suspicious? Do you reckon he has a girlfriend? Why wouldn't he just tell me and leave it at that, we could still be friends but obviously that's it. I know he likes me and I asked if it feel weird us talking again he was like "yea, it's good though"

    Why do I have to be patient? What is he planning on splitting up with her if he has got a girlfriend? If he was wouldn't he say? Why not text me back? It's doing my head in! What should I do? I need help haha.

    xx

  12. #912
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    5th September, 2012
    Posts
    3,220
    Rep Power
    47
    Diet: WW
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Weight: 21st7lb
    Current Weight: 20st13.5lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 48.6
    Current BMI: 47.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7.5lb
    % Lost 2.49%
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAmyMarie View Post

    Ha! Just shows how long ago it started. What do you think is suspicious? Do you reckon he has a girlfriend? Why wouldn't he just tell me and leave it at that, we could still be friends but obviously that's it. I know he likes me and I asked if it feel weird us talking again he was like "yea, it's good though"

    Why do I have to be patient? What is he planning on splitting up with her if he has got a girlfriend? If he was wouldn't he say? Why not text me back? It's doing my head in! What should I do? I need help haha.

    xx
    He hasnt text you back because he is avoiding doing so. Regardless of what he says. Thats only because he doesnt want to say whats going on. Not because hes trying to hurt you.

    Personally i think he either has a gf, has just split up with one or maybe he has a friend with benefits who he doesnt want to mention.

    Hes hiding something because he doesnt want you to think of him badly i think. He doesnt want you to know he has someone of some description and doesnt want any future relationship (as in friendship or something more) to start off in the wrong way.

    Thats only my opinion lovely.

    love sarah xxx
    WWer forever <3

    Start weight 22st 0.5lb!

    *Brocolli may get stuck in your teeth,
    but chips will get stuck on your ass!*

    Current weight 21st 9.5lb sigh.







  13. #913
    Really Really likes to post!
    MissAmyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September, 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    24
    Diet: Slim and Save
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 02/06/13
    Start Weight: 12st7lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.8
    Current BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    % Lost 4%
    Quote Originally Posted by *sarah-lou* View Post
    He hasnt text you back because he is avoiding doing so. Regardless of what he says. Thats only because he doesnt want to say whats going on. Not because hes trying to hurt you.

    Personally i think he either has a gf, has just split up with one or maybe he has a friend with benefits who he doesnt want to mention.

    Hes hiding something because he doesnt want you to think of him badly i think. He doesnt want you to know he has someone of some description and doesnt want any future relationship (as in friendship or something more) to start off in the wrong way.

    Thats only my opinion lovely.

    love sarah xxx
    That makes so much sense. It's just because he kept on going on about telling me tomorrow, as in today and then he's completely blanked me. Like you said, he's avoiding telling me what's going on.

    I just have this nagging feeling he's doing it to get back at me for never meeting him. He doesn't know I used to be obese, in fact he thinks I was slim! How I managed to convince him I'll never know. My excuse when he asked me last night why I never met him was "I was young" he is 8 years older than me to be fair. I dunno, maybe IF I end up meeting him I'll tell him the real reason, he should understand seeing as he's been through a major transformation too but I can't tell him that now.

    He was a really nice, sweet guy but I can't help thinking what if he's changed now he's fit, in every sense of the word. I don't think I've changed with losing weight, I don't treat anyone any different than I always have, but then I'm not a lad.

    Maybe I do just need to be patient. I think I'm going mad. How can I be like this after 1 day of speaking?! I just feel like its building up to something because we've known each other so long and I am confident enough to meet him now. I don't know. Urgh.

    xx

  14. #914
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    5th September, 2012
    Posts
    3,220
    Rep Power
    47
    Diet: WW
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Weight: 21st7lb
    Current Weight: 20st13.5lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 48.6
    Current BMI: 47.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7.5lb
    % Lost 2.49%
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAmyMarie View Post

    That makes so much sense. It's just because he kept on going on about telling me tomorrow, as in today and then he's completely blanked me. Like you said, he's avoiding telling me what's going on.

    I just have this nagging feeling he's doing it to get back at me for never meeting him. He doesn't know I used to be obese, in fact he thinks I was slim! How I managed to convince him I'll never know. My excuse when he asked me last night why I never met him was "I was young" he is 8 years older than me to be fair. I dunno, maybe IF I end up meeting him I'll tell him the real reason, he should understand seeing as he's been through a major transformation too but I can't tell him that now.

    He was a really nice, sweet guy but I can't help thinking what if he's changed now he's fit, in every sense of the word. I don't think I've changed with losing weight, I don't treat anyone any different than I always have, but then I'm not a lad.

    Maybe I do just need to be patient. I think I'm going mad. How can I be like this after 1 day of speaking?! I just feel like its building up to something because we've known each other so long and I am confident enough to meet him now. I don't know. Urgh.

    xx
    genuinely dont think hes trying to hurt you, think its more "if i dont reply then im not fibing" kinda deal.

    I met my fiance on the internet. I totally believe about connections over the net and how the emotions can make you feel.

    My mum realised i was in love with tim before i did. And i realised i loved him before i ever met him. He drives me up the effing wall majority of the time but still love him to death.


    When men and women lose weight sometimes the after loss behaviours can be very different. Women tend to be "oh these gorgeous men are interested in me more now" whereas men is more "wow i can get hotter girls and they give me so much attention and ill use this to my advantage" (i know thats a bit of a generalisation and i apologise hooefully you will get what i mean in the end) also with women, your friends dont care if your hot or if you can now pull 10 men because you have lost weight. Where as most men vare if there mates think they are good looking and how they can now pull hot women.

    Thats the difference between a man and a woman changing their apperance.

    Stuff like this is soo difficult because i was always second guessing and wondering what/who/if/why they were hiding something.

    Life is for living. If you truely feel comfortable with him, then meet him because if you dont you may wonder what if. But obviously dont meet him if your not 100%.

    I hope that helps a little.

    love sarah xxx
    WWer forever <3

    Start weight 22st 0.5lb!

    *Brocolli may get stuck in your teeth,
    but chips will get stuck on your ass!*

    Current weight 21st 9.5lb sigh.







  15. #915
    Really Really likes to post!
    MissAmyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September, 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    24
    Diet: Slim and Save
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 02/06/13
    Start Weight: 12st7lb
    Current Weight: 12st0lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.8
    Current BMI: 24.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    % Lost 4%
    Quote Originally Posted by *sarah-lou* View Post
    genuinely dont think hes trying to hurt you, think its more "if i dont reply then im not fibing" kinda deal.

    I met my fiance on the internet. I totally believe about connections over the net and how the emotions can make you feel.

    My mum realised i was in love with tim before i did. And i realised i loved him before i ever met him. He drives me up the effing wall majority of the time but still love him to death.


    When men and women lose weight sometimes the after loss behaviours can be very different. Women tend to be "oh these gorgeous men are interested in me more now" whereas men is more "wow i can get hotter girls and they give me so much attention and ill use this to my advantage" (i know thats a bit of a generalisation and i apologise hooefully you will get what i mean in the end) also with women, your friends dont care if your hot or if you can now pull 10 men because you have lost weight. Where as most men vare if there mates think they are good looking and how they can now pull hot women.

    Thats the difference between a man and a woman changing their apperance.

    Stuff like this is soo difficult because i was always second guessing and wondering what/who/if/why they were hiding something.

    Life is for living. If you truely feel comfortable with him, then meet him because if you dont you may wonder what if. But obviously dont meet him if your not 100%.

    I hope that helps a little.

    love sarah xxx
    I completely get what you're saying and haven't taken it the wrong way at all.

    When I was saying before about him wanting to get back at me, what if he thinks I'm only interested now because he's lost the weight and he thinks he can play me now he's "in my league" when really, it wasn't anything to do the fact of me not wanting to meet him because of him, but because of me.

    Ive known him for 5 years, 3 of which we were really close without even meeting and it is a bit surreal. The reason I didn't meet him in the first place is because I didn't want to get rejected. What if now I've changed I STILL get rejected? He's seen all my photos, he knows what I look like and he tells me I'm good looking or "fit" in his terminology bit the fact I'm a 14 and he probably thinks I'm a 10 makes me worry. I decided I'd meet him at the end of this month, I should really be a 12 by then and I am tall so should look quite slim. I don't look overweight now anymore but suppose its just a confidence thing in being a 12.

    Im saying all this yet he probably has a girlfriend. Hence ignoring me today. I think I'm best just leaving the ball in his court. He said he was excited to see me so we'll see eh?

    I never have any luck with men. I either get stalked or ignored. There's no happy medium haha xx

Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.