- My nickname for all diet related things is Alice, Shrinking Alice. In the book/film "Alice in Wonderland", she drinks something which makes her shrink which is exactly what I am doing... Drinking and shrinking! But when she eats a cake with "eat me" on it she gets bigger and bigger... just like real life! So I decided to use this name as I am drinking to shrink and cakes make me bigger lol!
- I live in Manchester, UK.
- I am married with a 1 year old daughter.
- I have been on about 11 diets in my life, some worked, some didnt and all in all I ended up at 25 stone, so obviously I couldnt seem to keep the weight off and I do believe that dieting has in fact made me fatter. If I had never dieted I think I wouldnt have ended up so troubled when it came to food.
- I have 2 cats.
- I find online blogging/journals/in-sta-gram/facebook so much help when it comes to losing weight. My husband is the most supportive person for me but my other family (parents/sisters etc) really do not help me at all. So online friends and inspiration are so much better for me and it really helps to get my feelings down on paper/screen.
- I am a typical pisces.
- I started this last diet of my life on October 4th 2013 and started on Cambridge but now have switched to Slim and Save.
- As of 29th Nov I have lost 49lbs.
- My weight just before I got pregnant with my daughter was 25 STONE! I lost 2 stone during pregnancy to get to my start weight for this diet of 23 stone 11lbs.
- In my signature if you click "Follow Me" you can get to my in-sta-gram account where I post photos at least daily.
- I do stick 100% to this diet as I did with CWP. I do not cheat and yes I do sometimes take the high road and feel pride!
Last edited by shrinkingalice : 4th December, 2013 at 09:03 PM
49lbs in 2 months? Wow that is amazing!! I look forward to reading your diary and watching you shrink xx
Thanks jewel Yeah it is pretty amazing that Im on month 2 and 3.5 stone down. Crazy but great!!
Just had 100g chicken, 200g broccoli/cauli with the cheesy pasta pack on top, YUM!!!!!! I really enjoyed that! Im really full now which is good. Only probably Im having is having a bad cold that has appeared last night with a horrible cough that is keeping us all awake at night. My daughter and husband all have the cough too so we are a pretty grumpy household at the moment! Its hubbys 4th day on S&S too so hes extra grumpy! I forgot how bad it can be at the start, poor him! I just have to remember that I was just as bad if not worse on my first week too!
As good as the meal planner on the website is, I can see me getting overly obsessed with what Im eating if I do track that way, as it tells you how many grams of everything and grams of carbs, how many calories. When I did cambridge they didnt have such a thing so i just ate what i was told with faith that it makes me lose weight, and there i was 10 minutes ago panicing about going over by 4 calories! Might have to stay away from that till I know and see the results!
This week I could get to my 12 week goal, and I am on week 9. I wanted to lose 56lbs/4 stone in 12 weeks and I am 7lbs away. I will definately be there before 12 weeks anyway, so I need to think of another goal. I might stick to my goal and aim to lose 4 stone in 12 weeks again, im sure thats do-able in my 2nd 12 weeks. I will have to have a think about it. x
4 stone in 3 months is absolutely amazing x
Weigh in this morning, had a nightmare with scales but eventually got 19st 13lbs! Lost 5 this week, total lost now it 54lbs, 2lbs to go to Xmas goal
That's fantastic. Lovely when we surpass what seemed impossible.
Alice well done on your loss so far! Brilliant! You did great on Cambridge and I am sure you will sail through on S&S!
It will be interesting to see how you find the transition. I am quite tempted to do half Cambridge and half Slim & Save to reduce the cost a bit....though I would be so tempted to have 3 x cheesy pasta a day :-P
Originally Posted by Kira
Start Weight - 17st 3 (Size 22)
Week 1 - 12 (-42lb) - 14st 3 (Size 20)
Week 13 - 24 (-20lb) - 12st 11 (Size 18)
Week 25 - 36 (-14lb) - 11st 11 (Size 16)
Week 37 - (+1lb) - 11st 12
Week 38 - (+1lb) - 11st 13
Week 39 - (-1lb) - 11st 12
Week 40 - (-1lb) - 11st 11
Week 41 - N/A
Week 42 - (+3lb) - 12st
Week 43 - ???
My Diary: Carb Junkie Going Cold Turkey http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-lo...ld-turkey.html
totally agree on the cheesy pasta! yum!
Well done on the 5lb loss xx
I didnt have chance to weigh in yesterday morning properly, my scales were all wrong and kept breaking, didnt get chance to weigh in until i had already been out and had coffee so i was a bit disappointed that i didnt make my christmas goal. So I decided I would try again this morning, first thing like I always do and Ive lost 4stone now! Reached my Christmas goal So happy!
That's fantastic, well done x
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.