Was pondering the 600 cal meal and i think for a week or so i'll probably use ready meals and add veg to bulk them out. Just to get in the swing of things again. After that i'm stuck.
My OH works away mon-thurs so its just me and my 7yo daughter at meal times. Shes a fussy eater but im working on it.
Not really a huge meat eater as im fedup of finding gristle etc in sausages and burgers. Would be willing to try quorn mince and things but don't know where to start with it.
Likes to post
- Rep Power
Diet: Slim Fast and Cal Counting
Start Date: 18/8/14
Start Weight: 27st0lb
Current Weight: 21st6lb
Goal Weight: 14st0lb
Goal Date: Who knows when
Start BMI: 55.8
Current BMI: 44.3
Goal BMI: 28.9
Total Weight Loss: 5st8lb
Weight to Lose: 7st6lb
% Lost 20.63%
I've been living off the two hair dieters books - the hairy bikers doing diet recipes!!
Almost all of the recipes in there are under 600 cals per portion and are really tasty...
xx Claire Bear xx
Sending positive vibes August 18th 2015 goal (1 year on diet):
1) Lose 10% + BMI 50 - lose 38 lbs - 24st 4 lbs - HIT 17/10/14
2) Lose 50lbs - 23st 6lbs - HIT 24/11/14
3) Xmas Goal - lose 56lbs - 23 stone HIT 19/12/14
4) BMI 45 - lose 73lbs - 21stone 11lbs HIT 11/4/15
5) 302lbs - 20% lost - 21st 8lbs HIT 17/4/15
6) 300lbs - 21st 6lbs - lose 78 pounds HIT 25/4/15 7) 21 stone - lose 84 poundS 8) 283lbs - 25% lost - 20st 3lbs
9) 20 stone - lose 98 pounds 10) 100lbs lost! 19st 12lbs 11) 19st 5lb - BMI 40 - lose 107 pounds
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.