- Rep Power
hola! from majorca
Just a few questions if anybody can help me. I did slimming world back in the UK but after moving to Majorca i'm finding it a bit difficult to do over here as I can't get certain products and don't know syn values etc so I don't know what to buy...I shop in either mercadona or eroski..
1. Fry light? what have people been using as a substitute as I don't know anywhere that does it here.
2. How many syn values is mercadona's mince?
3. are the 0% yogurts free? activia's and their own brands
4. and do you know if frozen yogurt is free or has syns?
5. Mercadonas own brand soft cheese syns?
Thanks for your help and if you have any other tips for me on anything I would really appreciate it, thanks again!!!
Sorry I can't help, there's an overseas thread maybe you'll find some answers there.
- Rep Power
Re: hola! from majorca
Hi Sophie, my names Emma I also live in Mallorca! Im not sure about any of the Eroski stuff but Im pretty sure that the Mercadona fat free yoghurts are syn free, there's another Spain thread with more details on, not sure if you've seen it already?
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.