Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 284
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: 8's to 7's?

  1. #1
    Forum Master
    Lucylu79's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd September, 2011
    Posts
    2,789
    Rep Power
    72
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 4ft11in
    Start Date: 4th May 2011
    Start Weight: 11st0lb
    Current Weight: 8st1lb
    Goal Weight: 7st13lb
    Goal Date: 25/12/2012


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 31.1
    Current BMI: 22.8
    Goal BMI: 22.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st2lb
    % Lost 26.62%

    8's to 7's?

    There used to be a thread but just wondered if anyone was lurking or any newbies wanting to get out if the 8's and into the 7's?

    My weigh in tonight, I'm currently at target set at 8.2, well actually I'm 1lb over at 8.3 as of two weeks ago, lets see what tonight brings!

    I can get to 7.13 at target and really want to see how it feels being in the 7's!!
    I can then decide if I should want to lower my target just a little.....



  2. #2
    Likes to post
    celtic-chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd January, 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    629
    Rep Power
    8
    Hi Lucylu.I'm a newbie.I started at 9st4.5lbs.I'm down to 8st4lbs now,my target is 7st7lbs.Good luck with your weigh in tonight
    Lucylu79 likes this.

  3. #3
    Forum Master
    Lucylu79's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd September, 2011
    Posts
    2,789
    Rep Power
    72
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 4ft11in
    Start Date: 4th May 2011
    Start Weight: 11st0lb
    Current Weight: 8st1lb
    Goal Weight: 7st13lb
    Goal Date: 25/12/2012


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 31.1
    Current BMI: 22.8
    Goal BMI: 22.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st2lb
    % Lost 26.62%
    Hi!

    May I ask what your height is?

    7.7 sounds low but not for a shorty like me!



  4. #4
    Likes to post
    celtic-chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd January, 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    629
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucylu79 View Post
    Hi!

    May I ask what your height is?

    7.7 sounds low but not for a shorty like me!
    I'm a real short arse,only 4ft8 So 7.7 should be alright for me

  5. #5
    Forum Master
    Lucylu79's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd September, 2011
    Posts
    2,789
    Rep Power
    72
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 4ft11in
    Start Date: 4th May 2011
    Start Weight: 11st0lb
    Current Weight: 8st1lb
    Goal Weight: 7st13lb
    Goal Date: 25/12/2012


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 31.1
    Current BMI: 22.8
    Goal BMI: 22.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st2lb
    % Lost 26.62%

    8's to 7's?

    Aha I see. Do you go to class?



  6. #6
    Likes to post
    celtic-chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd January, 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    629
    Rep Power
    8
    Yes I do.I only go every second week as I work shift.I would love to go every week but it's just not possible.Do you go to class or weigh in at home?How did you get on tonight?How long have you been doing sw?

  7. #7
    Forum Master
    Lucylu79's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd September, 2011
    Posts
    2,789
    Rep Power
    72
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 4ft11in
    Start Date: 4th May 2011
    Start Weight: 11st0lb
    Current Weight: 8st1lb
    Goal Weight: 7st13lb
    Goal Date: 25/12/2012


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 31.1
    Current BMI: 22.8
    Goal BMI: 22.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st2lb
    % Lost 26.62%

    8's to 7's?

    Quote Originally Posted by celtic-chick View Post
    Yes I do.I only go every second week as I work shift.I would love to go every week but it's just not possible.Do you go to class or weigh in at home?How did you get on tonight?How long have you been doing sw?
    I used to go every other as my hubby works shifts and so no baby sitter for every other week.

    I go to class as often as poss, I've started spinning before but I've not been for 4 weeks so I'm hoping to restart next week, I let half a pound tonight, not much I know but at target it's even harder to lose, I had to go back to plan 100% for a few days.

    I've been doing sw since may 2011, last 3st to get to target in may last year, stopped going, put on 9lbs and rejoined in nov. I then lost 9 to get back to target in early march. Xx



  8. #8
    Likes to post
    celtic-chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd January, 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    629
    Rep Power
    8
    Well done on your loss.Even half a pound is a loss.Well done on getting to target too.It's hard sometimes to be motativated.My weight loss is starting to slow down.It would be nice to be at my target by the summer,but I'm not going to kill myself doing it.Even if it's small losses,I'll get there.

  9. #9
    Forum Master
    Lucylu79's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd September, 2011
    Posts
    2,789
    Rep Power
    72
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 4ft11in
    Start Date: 4th May 2011
    Start Weight: 11st0lb
    Current Weight: 8st1lb
    Goal Weight: 7st13lb
    Goal Date: 25/12/2012


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 31.1
    Current BMI: 22.8
    Goal BMI: 22.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st2lb
    % Lost 26.62%
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic-chick View Post
    Well done on your loss.Even half a pound is a loss.Well done on getting to target too.It's hard sometimes to be motativated.My weight loss is starting to slow down.It would be nice to be at my target by the summer,but I'm not going to kill myself doing it.Even if it's small losses,I'll get there.
    It is hard but setting small goals and mixing up the plans worked for me.

    You will get there if you put 100% in to it, and if you don't, you'll get there, just a but slower is all.



  10. #10
    Forum Master
    Lucylu79's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd September, 2011
    Posts
    2,789
    Rep Power
    72
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 4ft11in
    Start Date: 4th May 2011
    Start Weight: 11st0lb
    Current Weight: 8st1lb
    Goal Weight: 7st13lb
    Goal Date: 25/12/2012


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 31.1
    Current BMI: 22.8
    Goal BMI: 22.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st2lb
    % Lost 26.62%

    8's to 7's?

    Aww I'm a bit sad tonight, I caught a glimpse of myself in a full length mirror and I hated my bottom half despite wearing size 10 skinny jeans. I've always had a big leg which tends to mean a pear shape which on shorter people is hard work!

    I'm thinking of lowering my target to kick start me into loosing again as right now I'm messing about and gaining half or loosing half at target.

    He are you getting along?



  11. #11
    Likes to post
    celtic-chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd January, 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    629
    Rep Power
    8
    Sorry to hear your feeling sad.You should think of how far you have come.I have often thought I would love one of the mirrior's from the fun fair's.The one were I'm tall & skinny.Alot of people would love to be able to fit into a pair of size 10 skinny jean's.I know I would.I'm only starting to fit back into my size 10 trousers.I can't fit into my size 10 jean's,they are just way too tight.

    Do you exercise?Weighted squat's & lunges are great for the leg's.Also walking up & down the stair's with ankle weight's.

  12. #12
    Forum Master
    Lucylu79's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd September, 2011
    Posts
    2,789
    Rep Power
    72
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 4ft11in
    Start Date: 4th May 2011
    Start Weight: 11st0lb
    Current Weight: 8st1lb
    Goal Weight: 7st13lb
    Goal Date: 25/12/2012


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 31.1
    Current BMI: 22.8
    Goal BMI: 22.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st2lb
    % Lost 26.62%

    8's to 7's?

    Quote Originally Posted by celtic-chick View Post
    Sorry to hear your feeling sad.You should think of how far you have come.I have often thought I would love one of the mirrior's from the fun fair's.The one were I'm tall & skinny.Alot of people would love to be able to fit into a pair of size 10 skinny jean's.I know I would.I'm only starting to fit back into my size 10 trousers.I can't fit into my size 10 jean's,they are just way too tight.

    Do you exercise?Weighted squat's & lunges are great for the leg's.Also walking up & down the stair's with ankle weight's.
    Hi and thanks for your reply, no I don't exercise at the mo, going to start spinning again next weds and re start some home DVDs as getting out to a gym is hard as hubby's works opp shifts to me so I need things to do when little one is in bed.

    I've got a docs appoint about my knees but not until 8th may, I used to do a bit of running but they got gradually worse and now just going up and down stairs is causing me discomfort so I'm a little reluctant to do squats, shame really as I was interested in the 30 day squat challenge!



  13. #13
    Likes to post
    celtic-chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd January, 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    629
    Rep Power
    8
    Hope all goes well with the doctor.You definitely have to be careful with your knee's.What shift cycle do you work?I work 2 cycle.Sometimes I'm to tired to exercise.I try do the treadmill 4 day's a week for 45 mins & some tummy exercise's

  14. #14
    Forum Master
    Lucylu79's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd September, 2011
    Posts
    2,789
    Rep Power
    72
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 4ft11in
    Start Date: 4th May 2011
    Start Weight: 11st0lb
    Current Weight: 8st1lb
    Goal Weight: 7st13lb
    Goal Date: 25/12/2012


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 31.1
    Current BMI: 22.8
    Goal BMI: 22.4


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st13lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st2lb
    % Lost 26.62%

    8's to 7's?

    Quote Originally Posted by celtic-chick View Post
    Hope all goes well with the doctor.You definitely have to be careful with your knee's.What shift cycle do you work?I work 2 cycle.Sometimes I'm to tired to exercise.I try do the treadmill 4 day's a week for 45 mins & some tummy exercise's
    Yes I know, I gave up running because the doctor advised it and 3 months later I feel no better, maybe a bit worse even!

    I don't work shifts, my husband does.



  15. #15
    Likes to post
    celtic-chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd January, 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    629
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucylu79 View Post
    Yes I know, I gave up running because the doctor advised it and 3 months later I feel no better, maybe a bit worse even!

    I don't work shifts, my husband does.
    Ahh I see.I misunderstood.How was your weekend?

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.