Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Pataks curry paste - jalfrezi

  1. #1
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    26th January, 2012
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: Slimming World
    Start Date: 20th Jan 2012
    Start Weight: 13st3.5lb
    Current Weight: 12st3lb
    Goal Weight: 10st10lb
    Goal Date: 2012!


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st0.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st7lb
    % Lost 7.82%

    Pataks curry paste - jalfrezi

    Hi I have done a search but can't find anything for this one? Does anyone know how many syns the paste is per tbsp?

    Thanks <3

  2. #2
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    22nd January, 2009
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    88
    Diet: SW
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 09/04/2015
    Start Weight: 17st9.5lb
    Current Weight: 17st9.5lb
    Goal Weight: 13st9lb
    Goal Date: when I get there!!


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 36.5
    Current BMI: 36.5
    Goal BMI: 28.2


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 4st0.5lb
    % Lost 0%

    Patak's, Jalfrezi Paste, 1 level tbsp
    2 2 2
    That is of course EE then red then greem!!!

  3. #3
    Im always here!


    Join Date
    29th June, 2008
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    8,682
    Rep Power
    385
    Diet: Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 22/6/2014
    Start Weight: 24st4lb
    Current Weight: 23st3lb
    Goal Weight: 14st13lb
    Goal Date: December 2015


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 50.2
    Current BMI: 48
    Goal BMI: 30.9


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st1lb
    Weight to Lose: 8st4lb
    % Lost 4.41%
    Quote Originally Posted by loveheart<3
    Hi I have done a search but can't find anything for this one? Does anyone know how many syns the paste is per tbsp?

    Thanks <3
    Things like this can be easily worked out using the 1 syn for every 20 cals formula as it has no free food allowance HTH

  4. #4
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    26th January, 2012
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: Slimming World
    Start Date: 20th Jan 2012
    Start Weight: 13st3.5lb
    Current Weight: 12st3lb
    Goal Weight: 10st10lb
    Goal Date: 2012!


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st0.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st7lb
    % Lost 7.82%
    Thanks for that I did 1 tbsp per person so works out only 2.5 syns each

    I did try to work it out using the 20kcal:1syn but it only had kcal for 100g and had no scales

  5. #5
    Im always here!


    Join Date
    12th February, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,003
    Rep Power
    337
    Diet: SW
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 08/02/11
    Start Weight: 27st8.5lb
    Current Weight: 17st3lb
    Goal Weight: 16st7.5lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 58.8
    Current BMI: 36.6
    Goal BMI: 35.2


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 10st5.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st9.5lb
    % Lost 37.65%
    Quote Originally Posted by loveheart<3 View Post
    Thanks for that I did 1 tbsp per person so works out only 2.5 syns each

    I did try to work it out using the 20kcal:1syn but it only had kcal for 100g and had no scales
    Things that are pretty much liquid/solid like oils, pastes etc will be 15g a (LEVEL) tbsp as a tbsp is 15ml. Its only powders, granules, ground stuff that will be lighter than the 15ml=15g rule, because they are partly or mostly airs so wont weigh so much

  6. #6
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    26th January, 2012
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet: Slimming World
    Start Date: 20th Jan 2012
    Start Weight: 13st3.5lb
    Current Weight: 12st3lb
    Goal Weight: 10st10lb
    Goal Date: 2012!


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st0.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 1st7lb
    % Lost 7.82%
    Quote Originally Posted by ermintrude

    Things that are pretty much liquid/solid like oils, pastes etc will be 15g a (LEVEL) tbsp as a tbsp is 15ml. Its only powders, granules, ground stuff that will be lighter than the 15ml=15g rule, because they are partly or mostly airs so wont weigh so much
    Thanks for that, that's quite handy to know, I tried to find out before if there was a rough weight of tbsp servings will have to write that down!





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.