- Rep Power
Help with syns consumned in average day - extra easy plan
Hey all I'm a newbie.
Just want to get my head around what I'm eating on an average day. Can any knowledgable / helpful person tell me how many sins there would be in:
- small spread of flora light on my toast
- marmalade - about a teaspoon full
- chocolates as in from box of chocs (milk tray etc) each
- ketchup per tbsp
- dried fruit - raisins, apricots etc
- season & shake sachets i.e piri piri chicken that sort of thing - baked in bag in oven
I'l probably think of some more soon
All of these things would be 1 syn for every 20 calories as they have no free food allowance. There is also a search tool at the top right of the sticky section that you might find helpful looking for syn values
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.