😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Wednesday

Well don’t know how I do it but lost 2 3/4 in one day haha. Got 1/2 to loose now to be back where I was on sat . Goin to aim to loose this and another 1lb this week . I think as long as the 1/2 comes off by tomorrow il be fine.

Plan for today is chicken burger and chips at Drayton mannor or nuggets as will be less. Then as not at work tonigjt if I’m hungry going to have cheese and crackers as super low. Should be fine with that.

If I manage this loss this week will put me at 16. 11.1/4 and I need to get to 17.9 need to get here ASAP

Good morning hun,

Well done on watching the scales move in the right direction. I reckon you'll smash it on Saturday :) I think you want to get to 16.9 lol! I'm sure if you don't have so much at the weekend, you'll get to 16.9 in no time.

I often see a couple of pounds vanish a few days after having a lot to drink, so that could be it but whatever it is, it's good :)

Hope you have a fab time today.

I’m weighin every day at min I’m on a mission and after Iv had a big gain I need to see the scales go down for motivation it works for me

What’s both ur opinions on aldi or Lidl ? I’m thinkin of doing shoppin at Lidl tomorrow I know loads that do and it does seem a lot cheaper just wondering what the quality is like.

I'm craving chocolate! Lucky none here, apart from kitkats shayne has for lunch! Usually I have my jelly later than I did today, going to drink some squash

I'm more into aldi if I'm honest, but occasionally I shop at lidl, good for rolls if going on a picnic, nice and cheap. Perhaps shop this week and see how much it saves you, if anything, I find shopping at smaller supermarkets, less isles, equals less opportunities to spot even more bargains lol I.e things you don't really need.

Ye a lot say aldi is better but the parking is rubbish so thort might try Lidl first. Ye there is like 4 isles so thinking it will be super quick with Olivia. Gettin abit fed up of food being delivered and it bein no good. Brought 2 lots of chicken delivered Friday Monday date on drink on Sunday so spent 15 mins on phone tryin get refund. The week before ocado three things were either damaged or fruit gone mouldy . Think I’d sooner pic my own at the min as gettin really fed up with it.

I need to do a meal plan as not sure il be able to get everythin from there aswell . Now he’s off course can get bck to eating together before i go work .

Definitely do a food plan!! I'm only getting frozen and cupboard stuff delivered next month, I'll go to aldi for some fresh bits and odd things in Sainsbury's.

My freezer is still full Cnt seem to empty it lol. But a lot of it is stuff to put with meals if get me. Going get some fresh meat and fridge stuff next week. Thinkin spag Bol, sweet sour chicken, curry, roast and steaks for weekend. Wonder what their sauces are like . They don’t do normal crisps do they so will have go elsewhere for those he’s fussy likes maked stuff

Back