😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Afternoon ladies
My weekend food wise was a total disaster, so line drawn and ready to start fresh on Monday, shall up my exercise this week to try and make up for it all.

Well done on the 2lb loss 👍🏻

Thanks Hun

Oh don’t worry we all do it. Iv always had crap at weekends and good mon-fri and still get a good loss every week

Thanks Hun ye I was pleased . Not sure how this week will go hubby is off for the week so you know how it is lol.

My target at mo is get a stone off ASAP

Oh no, it's never good when hubby is off, lol. Just try to be as good as possible and remember where you want to be by the time you go to Florida, hopefully that'll keep you on track :)

I reckon you'll get your stone quickly, you normally average around 2lb a week when you're being super good.

I know lol, today we are goin Toby carvery for breakfast 🙈il make this last tho then have a light tea. Got parents evening tonight so will
Keep me busy lol

Haha what are you like just try to make the right choices. I'd have gone for the lunch time carvery, lol. Love carvery. Have you been to any of the Farmhouse Inns? They do a brilliant carvery, there's a few in Leicester now.

Good luck at parents evening. I bet they'll give Olivia a glowing report :)

Haha what are you like just try to make the right choices. I'd have gone for the lunch time carvery, lol. Love carvery. Have you been to any of the Farmhouse Inns? They do a brilliant carvery, there's a few in Leicester now.

Good luck at parents evening. I bet they'll give Olivia a glowing report :)

I didn’t have any sausage stuck to bacon Because thort would be lower lol. I did also have loads of beans thort fill me up quicker. Trouble I have is I know I can eat it and not gain it’s trying to loose the lbs that’s harder lol. I surpose tho one thing this diet is also good for us staying the same weight and living normal. I mean seriously I’m still shocked I’m same as July this has never happened in my whole life haha.

Ye I have tried those pubs nice aren’t they. They do the massive cakes aswel haha have to stay away from there. Great tho cause plenty of veg to fill plate with. We went this mornin just us was nice lovely to spend time alone together.

Ye il let you know how it goes later

I didn’t have any sausage stuck to bacon Because thort would be lower lol. I did also have loads of beans thort fill me up quicker. Trouble I have is I know I can eat it and not gain it’s trying to loose the lbs that’s harder lol. I surpose tho one thing this diet is also good for us staying the same weight and living normal. I mean seriously I’m still shocked I’m same as July this has never happened in my whole life haha.

Ye I have tried those pubs nice aren’t they. They do the massive cakes aswel haha have to stay away from there. Great tho cause plenty of veg to fill plate with. We went this mornin just us was nice lovely to spend time alone together.

Ye il let you know how it goes later

Glad you enjoyed your breakfast, be careful though beans are higher calorie than you may think. I was really surprised when I saw the calories in a tin. But like you say, if you're full you'll go through till later without eating, so that's good.
You're like I was when I came back from Bulgaria after 6 weeks in the summer without a big gain. It is so easy to lose a big gain but trying to lose again when you haven't gained is really hard but you will get through it, so stay positive and don't expect a big loss each week. You lost 2lbs last week, that was fab and about what you'd expect to lose normally.

Yes the Cakeaway is really good. I've never had one but hubby and the kids have. The pieces are huge!

Glad parents evening went well.
2lb off for me this week. I have joined a challenge on here so I will now be weighing weekly.
Off to spain Monday, can’t bloody wait. Will have to measure my bag niwnas Ryanair have changed their bag policy again. Good job I don’t have to take much with me.

Hope you’re both having a good week.

Well done on your 2lb off. Enjoy Spain :)

UPDATE

Hi everyone , sorry Iv been gone for a few months life has been abit crazy . Iv also recently found out I’m pregnant 😀 aswell. I will be back after Christmas as I do want to watch what I’m eating . Unsure if il loose weight but il try. Even if a loose 2lb a month better than nothing and at least il be eating healthy

Back