1 Stone challenge

What's your goal weight sammi? As for low syn bits I love freddos and french fries crisps x Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My goal weight is 9st 6lbs, but I eventually need to get down to around 9st! :)

I love French fry crisps too and also those new walkers pops are amazing and only 4 syns!! :-D xx

Aldis version of wotsits are something like 5 syns. The sugar free hartleys jelly pots are half a syn each. Walkers pops are somewhere around 4 syns each. The new muller light chocolate desserts are 5 syns (the mint ones are lush)! Xx

Oh that's great!! I cannot wait to go shopping now!! Haha :-D xx thanks hunni!!

9 weeks before my holiday and a bit like Kikaroo I am losing it slowly... Would love to join... My official weigh in is Monday nights... LETS DO IT. Going go go for a two hour walk (or drag) with the two fur balls lol this morning.... Plan to swim every night for about 45 mins followed with a 15 min sauna.... Hopefully that will speed things up a bit (here's hoping).

It takes a while for me to lose weight too! The difference is that I didn't really exercise much last time I did SW so I'm hoping that now I am, it will fall off quicker! :) here's hoping!!

I am going to the gym later to do a body blast session!! Haha xx

Swimming is excellent for all over weight loss!! And it's so relaxing :-D xx

Food so far today has been a muller light, strawberries, raspberries, grapes and a piri piri chicken salad out of the fake away book. I really fancy something sweet so think I'm going to have a hifi bar. Not sure yet whether I'll end up doing red or EE as my parents are coming over this afternoon - red will be difficult if we end up going for lunch! Xx

Food so far today has been a muller light, strawberries, raspberries, grapes and a piri piri chicken salad out of the fake away book. I really fancy something sweet so think I'm going to have a hifi bar. Not sure yet whether I'll end up doing red or EE as my parents are coming over this afternoon - red will be difficult if we end up going for lunch! Xx

Ooooh nice healthy morning :)

I love having mullerlight with berries and merangue! It's like Etan mess, haha xx

I had shredded wheat with sweetener, very boring! Haha x

Maybe an EE day might be best if you have your parents round for tea. Keep it simple :) are you making a Sunday dinner? Xx

Kept it fairly simple, I managed a red day by ordering steak and having salad instead of chips. I seem to have found my willpower this weekend! Xx

Can I join please. I'm not sure I will manage a stone as I lose weight very slowly but will try my hardest. I weigh in on Wednesdays.

Can I join please. I'm not sure I will manage a stone as I lose weight very slowly but will try my hardest. I weigh in on Wednesdays.

Welcome saltwater - there's no deadline. We all have our own personal goal dates in mine. Mine is to lose it before 12/6 - a talk order for me, but if I achieve 10lb I'll be happy :) xx

How's everyone doing today? I'm not finding the bank holiday too challenging as I'm in work :-( breakfast was a muller light and a banana. Had an apple for my mid morning snack and my lunch was sausages (1 syn), bacon and boiled egg in a wholemeal roll followed by a massive fruit salad. I think dinner will probably be scotch eggs with carrot and swede mash. Hope you're all having a good day, whatever you're doing, let's get this stone off!! Xx

My first offical weigh in is tomorrow. My scales are showing a few pound down but thats got to be the fact i was out drinking last night. I always drop a few pound after i've been drinking however as soon as i eat or drink something it goes back on think it must be because alcohol deydrates you.

I've not had one full day where i've not cheated this week. Its really annoying because i have so much nice food available on the plan yet i still raid the cupboards when i get home from work x

My first offical weigh in is tomorrow. My scales are showing a few pound down but thats got to be the fact i was out drinking last night. I always drop a few pound after i've been drinking however as soon as i eat or drink something it goes back on think it must be because alcohol deydrates you. I've not had one full day where i've not cheated this week. Its really annoying because i have so much nice food available on the plan yet i still raid the cupboards when i get home from work x

What's making you raid the cupboards? I only ask because I used to do exactly the same. To stop myself from doing that now I make sure I take an afternoon snack to work with me so I'm not starving when I get home. I also try, wherever possible to prepare my evening meal the night before so that I'm not reaching for quick, easy foods when I get home. It stopped me from snacking as soon as I walk through the door, is it something you could try? Xx

Hi all,
I'd love to join your challenge! I currently weigh 11.11 and want to be at least 10.11 by August 3rd (10.5 would be perfect)! I have a big family holiday and don't want to feel uncomfortable around the pool.

I've had a great day back on plan today, I even managed 20 minutes of Just Dance! Hoping to see a good loss on Saturday!

Hi all, I'd love to join your challenge! I currently weigh 11.11 and want to be at least 10.11 by August 3rd (10.5 would be perfect)! I have a big family holiday and don't want to feel uncomfortable around the pool. I've had a great day back on plan today, I even managed 20 minutes of Just Dance! Hoping to see a good loss on Saturday!

Welcome to the group! :) xx I'm pretty sure you will get down to your ideal holiday weight in time!! Especially with the exercise you're doing :-D xx

How's everyone doing today? I'm not finding the bank holiday too challenging as I'm in work :-( breakfast was a muller light and a banana. Had an apple for my mid morning snack and my lunch was sausages (1 syn), bacon and boiled egg in a wholemeal roll followed by a massive fruit salad. I think dinner will probably be scotch eggs with carrot and swede mash. Hope you're all having a good day, whatever you're doing, let's get this stone off!! Xx

Hi Kikaroo, my weekend has gone really well! Stayed on track and had EE days :) xx

Last night I cooked a huge chilli which was syn free and so tasty!! Tonight my boyfriend is cooking a roast chicken, SW chops and salad :) I'm currently snacking on a mug shot, haha xx

Had my official weigh in tonight and to my delight am 3.5 lighter yay! So 11.5lbs to go..... We can do it.., keep going!

Definitely see better results when I up the exercise.

Hi Lulu, if you are cupboard raider why not make yourself a treats tub... Low value treats, that way you grab something that you are allowed.... I don't know what slim and save is.

What's making you raid the cupboards? I only ask because I used to do exactly the same. To stop myself from doing that now I make sure I take an afternoon snack to work with me so I'm not starving when I get home. I also try, wherever possible to prepare my evening meal the night before so that I'm not reaching for quick, easy foods when I get home. It stopped me from snacking as soon as I walk through the door, is it something you could try? Xx

I think it's just a habit to be honest. Sometimes it is because i'm starving and i cant wait for tea lol but mainly just bordem/ habit.

I have my tea late most nights as i go to classes at the gym that dont start till 7 if i eat my tea before i feel too full and makes me not want to go. I should maybe have a mug shot and some fruit before the gym then my tea after, that might help.

Thanks for suggestions x

I lost 1.5lb which isnt great for first week but considering i've not really followed the plan i cant complain.

Hoping for a 100% week with a bigger loss for next week x

Back