1 syn chicken korma - yummy!!!

i buy coconut flavouring on ebay and put it into fat free natural yog from aldi with some sweetener aldis yog is 55p for a 500g pot so saves me alot an then i can use for sweet or savoury recipes and just flavour what i need xx

oh and flavourings are syn free :eek::eek::eek::eek: :)

What kinda flavouring do you buy there's so many on eBay x

The coconut greek style Mullers also make great Thai curry.

Green and Red paste is normally 1 syn per tbsp, I use two tbsp , fry red onion and garlic, chicken, mushrooms, peppers, Sugarsnap peas, baby corn and any other veg you want, add the paste, cover with chicken stock and simmer until done, then when it has gone off the boil stir in the yoghurt's.

It can also be done with Quark and a tsp of sweetener but the yoghurt one is the nicest

Hi, i'm going to have a go of making this tonight to warm up for my lunch tomorrow as working and just wondered if it warms up ok with the yogurt? Also do you put the yogurt in while it's cooking and doesn't it curdle or anything?

Thanks

Angela

this souns so yummy! definitely on my to try list :)
I have made chicken curry from the SW website and it was great - very similar to korma - highly recommende as well! and it's syns free!

I have coconut,lemon, orange,brandy, chocolate hazelnut , toffee and caramel and use all to flavour yog and in many recipes!!

i put coconut flavouring into fat free natural yog from aldi with some sweetener aldis yog is 55p for a 500g pot so saves me alot an then i can use for sweet or savoury recipes and just flavour what i need xx

oh and flavourings are syn free :eek::eek::eek::eek: :)
Is coconut flavouring free? Might have to buy some x

Last edited by a moderator:
Been looking for a korma receipe everywhere! Thanks for sharing xx

This sounds amazing, could you add some Korma powder to it?instead of the curry oxo's?

The Caretaker said:
This sounds amazing, could you add some Korma powder to it?instead of the curry oxo's?

Thats what I did cuz I couldnt find curry oxo! Was nice xx

Guess what i'm cooking today :)

I'm def going to be trying this as love korma

Does Korma paste have syns in it? I've never heard of curry oxo before?

Back