Step 1 Sole Source + 1 week down - 6 stone to lose!

Yep been super good this week glad I took that week off to wait til I was properly ready. Well done that's well impressive don't think I coulda done that! Didnt hav my veg today tho but I'm guessing that can't do any harm x

Well this is a disaster. I put 240ml water in my porridge instead of 140 - yuk!

Feeling really really faint. Think it's the bad sleep I had last night but feeling massively nauseous and like ill pass out at any moment. Debating getting some protein to eat like chicken or something argh and it was all going so well!!!!

I did it and still feel like $h!t but slightly less tho than before. Weigh in tomo as well! How you getting on?

Well done!!! Does yours measure inches too? My next weight in is tomo eeek

Well done! Getting there soooo quickly aren't you :)

My next is tomo eeeek

Sorry my phones bein a **** and won't send my replies I've tried 3 times. Well done!!! You're getting there soooo quickly :)
My weigh in is tomorrow eeeek!

Oh look it did send. Seriously my phone needs to sort it's life out

Just had 2nd weigh in, -6lbs! So I've now lost 1st 1lb! Yay!

Wow, that's fantastic! Well done! :clap:

Thanks! Well chuffed! But still won't feel like I'm really anywhere til I break 15.2 which was my original start weigh first time doing Cambridge! But on a plus this is the first day so far I haven't felt hungry, so that ketosis must e kicking in!

How you doing?

Hey glad your back on it!

its so hard when the boys make comments like that, they talk without thinking sometimes well most of the time.....

So have you had a weigh in yet i see your on day 4 and thats 4 days ago? x

Yeh I don't mind tho coz I know he loves me whatever he's more bothered about the smoking than anything if I'm honest.

Yeh had 2 weigh ins -9lb first week, then off for that next week but maintained, then -6lb yesterday :)

Thanks everyone for the ego massage it helps!!

Well today.. Where do I begin!? Ok here's a start I felt like poo and less than halfway through my lunch (leek and potato soup-yuk!) I thought I was gonna puke so had to throw it away.

So I was a meal and a half into the day. Met my man after work and he had bought me a chicken wrap. I just ate the chicken out of it figured that would go towards my ss+ meal and I'd supplement it with a bit more chicken when I got home.

We were sitting in the pub and he takes his ring off and puts it on my finger to see how big it is on me :eek: !!!! Now last weekend he kinda semi proposed (random long story won't go into it now) and now he's doing this I'm a bit nervous. Not because I don't want him to propose, but I'm scared my finger size is gonna change! Do we lose weight on our fingers?? Ridiculous that this is the main thought on my mind right now!! Haha

Anyway I had a chicken breast when I got home and skipped a shake coz the chicken I had earlier was in breadcrumbs. But it was prob only about 50g chicken. Figured if I skipped a shake it would make up for it coz there's a fair bit of sugar in tetras when u read the back!

Last edited:
Well today.. Where do I begin!? Ok here's a start I felt like poo and less than halfway through my lunch (leek and potato soup-yuk!) I thought I was gonna puke so had to throw it away.

So I was a meal and a half into the day. Met my man after work and he had bought me a chicken wrap. I just ate the chicken out of it figured that would go towards my ss+ meal and I'd supplement it with a bit more chicken when I got home.

We were sitting in the pub and he takes his ring off and puts it on my finger to see how big it is on me :eek: !!!! Now last weekend he kinda semi proposed (random long story won't go into it now) and now he's doing this I'm a bit nervous. Not because I don't want him to propose, but I'm scared my finger size is gonna change! Do we lose weight on our fingers?? Ridiculous that this is the main thought on my mind right now!! Haha

Anyway I had a chicken breast when I got home and skipped a shake coz the chicken I had earlier was in breadcrumbs. But it was prob only about 50g chicken. Figured if I skipped a shake it would make up for it coz there's a fair bit of sugar in tetras when u read the back!

Hi Hun, sorry you are not feeling great! I think you did well damage limitations with the chicken!

Well you have me well intrigued regarding the ring testing! Do you think he is going to propose? I will be honest I lost lots of weight in my fingers and even feet and have had to have new wedding and engagement ring as mine had diamonds all way round so difficult to alter! Which is a real shame!

I hope you keep us posted if he does propose? And of course take a pic of your ring x

Yes very intriguing indeed. I've been looking at ones with diamonds all round too they are lovely! Definitely not in his budget tho lol.

Feeling a lot better now, haven't lost anything since last weigh in tho (I know I know - not supposed to peek!)

How long you got left to target? Can't see people's tickers on the mobile app x

Back