10,000 Kettlebell Swings Challenge

I have work-out to give away. Any offers :p
Dont know is it because of my late night walk with bad shoes or first 500 swing day yesterday but my back is sore. I need to get myself together and push myself to do todays sets.
There was comment to measure before work out , I did that and I went one step further. I let my hubby to film my last set of 25 swing 3 push ups and 50 swing. Will do this videos every week. For 5 weeks in row. To see shanges ;) and im so sure I will see changes …
… if only I could get my soft spot out of sofa right now :p

Uh - done. How do you know when KB is not heavy enough ? I feel like my 4 kg KB is too light for swings only

Kettlebells

Hi Cavegirl, I haven't done Kettlebells for ages and really interested in doing this,What all do I have to do am doing pilates and Zumba at moment but find the KB really good.Thank you.
Maggie

Turmoil. I really don't know how much to do to start. I suppose just go for it until can't do any more! :confused:

Having looked through youtube and looked at lots of videos I think I will have to withdraw from this challenge! MAndrews I shall look out for the next one. I am going to up the walking and have my 30 day shred dvd back which is weights/cardio so shall get back into that and then tackle the kettlebell. I feel like a wimp but my fitness level age are against me somewhat! :cry:

I also attempted it but I am afraid it got the better of me,so I decided to leave it until I am fitter as I do not want to injure myself and not be able to do my classes

day 3 done - 30 min KB done. I got my sister to join me - she lives in Norway and Im in uk , so it was fun to do work-out together over the internet =)

So how is everyone doing on the KB challenge ? I had rest today , starting tomorrow again - one week have passed and I did before photos and video - can tell you , I can see difference in photos already :) So interested if others can see / feel difference too xx

This sounds great! I love working out! How many seconds rest between each set and how many weeks do you do it for?! Thanks x

Well I slipped off track but rest is 30 sec til 1 min and 5 week challenge. I really should start again as I did so well for 3 weeks =)

yes I did - I recorded my progress. made photos and short videos- there is big difference for so short time. I have small KB only 4 kg, but I use 17kg dumbbell for squat and press. Will start again tomorrow =) thank you for reminding me how good it is =)

Were you dieting as well as doing the challenge? I'd like to lose a stone, I've done it before but this time round in really really struggling :-( going to get my kettle bell out today :) x

Back