10,000 steps challenge

If it helps get them pounds off I'll buy new shoes every week lol. I'm really excited with my weigh in tomorrow! I've clocked up 12 activity points this week in just walking and a zumba clasd

Make sure u let us know how u get on tomorrow :) Ive got until Saturday for my WI! X

I bet you lose that and more this week! Do you measure your inches too?

Nope, I never have done lol! I'm fitting into more Size 6s now though so I know I must be losing inches. I go away again on Monday so I'm hoping to have that 2lb off again, it can be my Holiday Buffer! X

Size 6?! That's amazing!

It's only cos Ive got a small frame! My friend weighs pretty much the same as me yet she wears bigger clothes size!!!x

Am chuffed to bits - wondering if second week is like it is on the biggest loser and you lose less?

And so you should be chuffed!!! I think 2nd week is harder but not impossible, I always find I'm hungrier than Week 1 tho?!? X

Hiya. I've weighed in and I've lost 1lb. Would have liked more but it's my star week so fair enough x

OMG 1lb on Star Week is fabulous! You should be very proud of yourself.x

As long as I have a loss each week I'll be happy :-D day two of shred done- those lunges are a killer! 11,369 steps today.

As long as I have a loss each week I'll be happy :-D day two of shred done- those lunges are a killer! 11,369 steps today.

Believe me, it gets easier by Day 5! I'm on 13405 Steps :) x

So far im on 15605 steps. Got to get through another 1282 steps to the next AP so think this is likely to be it for tonight x

I've got 500 to do but ill do those as I need to wash up and water the garden! X

Back