100 days 100% - motivation calendar!

I only have the internet on my mobile so can't open the file until I'm at work but it sounds good! I know we're not on the same diet. Is it diet specific or would it work for any?

Xx

Hey all! ;-)

Big changes are happening in my life, and of course I haven't forgotten this!

A 7 day weight-in calendar is on the making but please bear with me while I sort out a few things in my life.

To cut the story short, I've sold my possessions, quit my job and I'm going on a one year big brother style diet ;)

I'm travelling away from the country to hide myself from everything and everyone.
It's quite a journey so please be patient ;-)

I will be making a thread explaining things soon. ;-)

TripleWhopper said:
Hey all! ;-)

Big changes are happening in my life, and of course I haven't forgotten this!

A 7 day weight-in calendar is on the making but please bear with me while I sort out a few things in my life.

To cut the story short, I've sold my possessions, quit my job and I'm going on a one year big brother style diet ;)

I'm travelling away from the country to hide myself from everything and everyone.
It's quite a journey so please be patient ;-)

I will be making a thread explaining things soon. ;-)

Wow, thats so brave! I admire you! Can't wait to hear details it sounds so exciting!x

Last edited:
Wow, that sounds like you've got a lot going on. Whatever happens and wherever your journey takes you, I hope all will be well and that you find the strength you need to do the right things for you to look after yourself and to keep you well. Good luck :)

Back