100 days of exercise!

Did 10 mins legs and arms this morning and just done day 17 of 30 day abs challenge - 95 crunches, 36 leg raises and a NINETY second plank - that's the most plank I've done everrrrrrrrr ouch

They do - however - my joint condition and my stubborn competitive nature - means I forget I'm supposed to be sensible and injure myself keeping up and pain flare ups mean I can't commit to anything regularly in terms of classes - the gym gives me control over my workout and I can train around problem joints without feeling like I'm rubbish - very complicated head!

1 mile swim ( 50 minutes ) plus 1 hour aqua aerobics!

Just a 30 minute walk today!

Going to stop the 30 day challenge it's possibly triggered a flare up combined with my knee buckling. I think 100 crunches and a 90 second plank 3 x a week is good enough - who needs a 155 second plank anyway! !!

Probably a good time to stop if it's causing you pain. .... your planking is amazing!

I just did a 30 minute walk today. Planning for a big day tomorrow ☺

I'm aiming to be back at it on Monday - maybe an arm work out, kettle swings, abs and a swim to reduce any impact. Then pilates weds and I want to get a 3rd session in if I can. ☺ good luck tomorrow

55 minute walk done, we over slept so missed swimming

1 hour 10 minute walk today. ...steady pace, just over 4 miles ☺

Insanity. ..pure cardio followed by cardio abs! 1 hour in total! !!

Today has been a good one. ... 27 minute bike ride from work (4.9 miles) 20 minute walk to the gym (1.2 miles) 45 minutes legs bums and tums, 20 minute walk home (1.2 miles)!

Today was epic. ..biked to work (23 minutes), walked to the leisure centre via someone's house (25 minutes ), swam 1/4 of a mile (15 minutes ), aqua aerobics (1 hour), walked home (20 minutes )....knackered now!

Not so much today. ..25 minute bike ride and then a 15 minute walk

Just a 30 minute walk today as totally worn out!

Hoping to get to the gym in the morning

30 minute walk yesterday, not much time for exercise over the next couple of days, plus the weather is miserable so I am not sure how I'll get walks in!

Here to subscribe as I said in your other thread. I need a plan like yours to get me off my bottom and stop making excuses!! One day a week and a couple of half hearted attempts isn't going to cut it! You're my inspiration!!

Back