100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

What a good idea!! Im up for 2weeks at 100% - esp as can't exercise due to op tomorrow. If I'm good for 2 weeks straight, I'll be back in the 9's for the first time in 7 years ?? And will be 2 stone lost since I started last autumn / winter

and youre going to tell that little voice that its full of sh1te and its trying to sabbotage you from looking even better!!!!!

My clothes fit fine now, i'm back in a size 12 and i'm happy with that. But no way is anyone going to stop me getting to goal, and its the same for you.

You are better than those voices and you will drown them in water and cambridge products!!!!!

Yup went to subway and realllly wanted a cookie (love them!) and almost had it but talked myself into realising even if it didn't absolutely ruin the plan and my mindset it would make it harder for me to keep on track and not have all the bad 'one won't hurt' thoughts.

So didn't have it and feel super pleased as even though its a relatively small success itself it really indicates I'm mentally back on track.

http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/339757-jos-success-story.html

Yup went to subway and realllly wanted a cookie (love them!) and almost had it but talked myself into realising even if it didn't absolutely ruin the plan and my mindset it would make it harder for me to keep on track and not have all the bad 'one won't hurt' thoughts.

So didn't have it and feel super pleased as even though its a relatively small success itself it really indicates I'm mentally back on track.

http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/339757-jos-success-story.html

I was literally reading that with baited breath hun!!!! Dont do that to me!!!! you have to stay on plan just so i dont worry about you! lol

Youre doing well, and the cookie will still be nice in 3 months time when you can enjoy it as part of a healthy and balanced lifestyle and you can do exercise at the same time.

you have a wedding. That is WAAAAY more important than a cookie! :) xx

Drank 4 litres so far today and 100% ss. Feeling really proud of myself as I am coping well so far and actually enjoying it :)

Hands and feet are like ice! Wouldn't have thought I'd be going into ketosis this quickly but maybe as I don't have much in the way of carb stores I am? Had a woozy head this morning but nothing even close to how I've felt starting plan before. Probably being over hopeful! http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/339757-jos-success-story.html

That's good then! At least you're starting to get into safe zone! :) it's always hard getting back on plan but you're so close. It's about to get so good!!! Lol

Current loss: 30lbs and 24inches

That's good then! At least you're starting to get into safe zone! :) it's always hard getting back on plan but you're so close. It's about to get so good!!! Lol

Really good way of looking at it actually, now I've done these two days I probably have a maximum of a further two days before I start to feel great again, so it'd be a real shame to give up and have to start over :)

How you doing?

I resisted whilst my bf got mcdonalds on way home from work... actually proud!!!

total loss = 32 lbs

Really good way of looking at it actually, now I've done these two days I probably have a maximum of a further two days before I start to feel great again, so it'd be a real shame to give up and have to start over :) How you doing?

See it like quitting smoking. Day 1 is the hardest, day 2 is when you get moody, but then once your body gets used to it, it becomes easier.....why would you want to keep going through day 1 when day 3 is easier? :) it would be hard work doing day 1 and 2 again and you're better than that.

I'm ok. 100% again despite very difficult emotional times. My only problem is evening bunching of my products but as long as I'm 100% then I don't care at the moment xx

See it like quitting smoking. Day 1 is the hardest, day 2 is when you get moody, but then once your body gets used to it, it becomes easier.....why would you want to keep going through day 1 when day 3 is easier? :) it would be hard work doing day 1 and 2 again and you're better than that.

I'm ok. 100% again despite very difficult emotional times. My only problem is evening bunching of my products but as long as I'm 100% then I don't care at the moment xx

Well if you need to vent we're here for you! Can you not spread your products out more during the day?

I should but work dictates otherwise.

My porridge always over flows, I like the shakes with ice and the bars are my night time nibble. I try to have my shake at 5 and then my soup and bar at 7 and 9.
It stops me cheating.
When I did SS+ last weekend when I was away my first shake was 11 but I was off work and on holiday. It takes me an hour to have my bar lol

Oh gosh that's a long time. Mines gone in 10 secs flat!

total loss = 32 lbs

Oh gosh that's a long time. Mines gone in 10 secs flat! total loss = 32 lbs

Ha ha it takes some will power that's for sure lol

Back