10st gone on slimming w exante newbie!

Lolly82

Hi all managed to lose 10st on slimming world have also over the last year managed to put 3 st back on (pregnancy I'm blaming hehe!) he's now 10 weeks old and my eating is out of control grrrrrr to myself! Can't seem to stick to any plan and you'd think after the dramatic loss I'd have the controlled eating under control!!! Errrrr nope food hog in me is back with a vengeance! Decided on excluding it totally with exante, which I know works :) but I've had the four week pack for 11 days with the excuse 'I'll start tomorrow' hmmmmm :/ stuck in food gluttony hell and can't get in the zone despite the photos I've sprawled everywhere as a svelte size 12 and the clothes oh the beautiful clothes!!!! What's going on??! Anyone else felt/experienced this??? :(

Don't be too hard on yourself! You've just had a baby well done. Mine is 19 weeks so I'm looking to rid myself of the baby weight. Had one just before her too, so now is the time. Good luck to you!

Hey lolly!

I totally get what your on about! I lost 10 stone and over last 5 yrs 3 stn has gone back on. I kept saying im gonna do it and i must of tried 3 or 4 different diets before reaching breakin point and opting for exante! I love my food so this wasnt an ideal option but its the reason i put weight on so i ordered it last wednesday whilst i was so down and gave myself till saturday to enjoyy food and the sunday would be my start date.
I found the days i delayed were starting to mentally cause me to eat more through anxiety so my advice would be to promise yourself a date to start and stick with it. Make it a sunday so its a fresh week for you.

Go through the pain and reap the rewards the other side! I think once you lose alot of weight and understand how good it feels it really does mess you up when u put it on again. You know u can do it so throw the evil demons away and dont let them play! :) good lck and let us know if and when you have started!

Back