10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

Definitely got the sun! Been walking lots to enjoy it :) Bought a pedometer when I was out this morning, done over 6km in 6 hours, yayy! Saves me having to come home every day and check the distance I've walked on Google Maps :eek:...

In other news, woke up late this morning (phone battery died in the middle of the night so missed my alarm :() but made it to WI just in time! I stayed the same, still 10st2lbs, which I was very pleased with considering the amount of syns I had from Friday through to Tuesday. Aiming to lose 2lbs over the next week, so hopefully this extra walking will contribute!

xxx

Thursday 24/06 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- Alpen Light Bar (HExA)
- Banana
- 150ml skimmed milk (HExB)

Lunch
- Pasta in chopped tomato sauce with green beans, carrots and chicken mince

Snack
- Alpen Light Bar (HExB)
- Cadbury's Highlights (1 syn)
- 3 Morning Coffees (3 syns)
- Banana

Dinner
- Pasta in chopped tomato sauce with green beans, carrots and chicken mince
- Boil in the bag (2.5 syn)

Snack
- 200ml skimmed milk (HExA)
- 2 Kit Kat fingers (5.5 syn)

Total syns: 1 + 3 + 2.5 + 5.5 = 12 syns

Total Wii Fit time: 10 mins :(

Last edited:
Hiya 10st10lbs - I went to my first SW meeting last night and am just writing my first food diary now - this has really helped so thank you!
The only thing I am wondering is - my consultant told me last night that you are only allowed 1 HEa and 1 HEb? Is this right?

Sounds like you are doing fab and you have given me some great meal ideas! Ta! :)

Katerpiller

Welcome - you are only allowed 1 A & B if you are following the Extra Easy plan - if you are doing Red and Green days, you should still have 2 A & Bs...

have a great day

T
x

Thank you! :)

I thought it was going to be a struggle to do this food diary but what I'm finding hard at the minute is deciding what to eat - there is so much to choose from! - this is only day 1 though so am sure I will need you guys more and more!! x x

Hey Katerpillar, welcome to the wonderful world of slimming! I'm gonna come find your diary soon, keep an eye on you! Yep, on Extra Easy we are only allowed one each of the healthy extras - eg mine yesterday were 350ml skimmed milk and 2 Alpen Light Bars. I know it looks like I'm having lots but I'm not, honest! :eek: I just write it down that way.. I probably should have put 3/7 HExB for the first 150ml milk I had! Also, on green and red days, you are allowed two of each.. I do green sometimes, have a peep up there! xxx

Hey Katerpillar, welcome to the wonderful world of slimming! I'm gonna come find your diary soon, keep an eye on you! Yep, on Extra Easy we are only allowed one each of the healthy extras - eg mine yesterday were 350ml skimmed milk and 2 Alpen Light Bars. I know it looks like I'm having lots but I'm not, honest! :eek: I just write it down that way.. I probably should have put 3/7 HExB for the first 150ml milk I had! Also, on green and red days, you are allowed two of each.. I do green sometimes, have a peep up there! xxx

Ah that makes sense! I didn't relaise you could mix your HEx's - what a bonus!! :) Yes, please do check my diary when I do it because I am sure I'm doing some of it wrong! The scales will tell I suppose! :D

Not sure if I want today to be EE or Green yet... OK, decided - Green! :)

Friday 25/06 - Green

Breakfast
- Omelette with 14g Cheddar cheese (1/2 HExA1) onion, coriander, salt, red chilli powder, and cumin seeds
- 1 slice of toast (1/2 HExB1) with 1 tsp Flora Light (1 syn)

Lunch
- 1 slice of toast (1/2 HExB1) with 1 tsp 0% fat yoghurt, 14g Cheddar cheese (1/2 HExA1) and onion
- A few spoons of pasta with tuna (1/4 HExB2), sweetcorn, and light mayo (1 syn)
- Apple, banana

Snack
- Mini Milk (1.5 syns)

Dinner
- A few spoons of pasta with tuna (1/4 HExB2), sweetcorn, and light mayo (1 syn)
- Layered salad with carrots, cucumber, sweetcorn, pasta and light mayo (1 syn) and lettuce
- SW chips with baked beans in tomato sauce

Snack
- Alpen Light Bar
- 350ml skimmed milk (HExA2)
- Cadbury's Flake (7 syns)

Total syns: 1 + 1 + 1 + 1.5 + 1 + 1 + 7 = 13.5 syns

Total Wii Fit time: 0 mins :(

What's happening to meeee?! :'(

Last edited:
Saturday 26/05 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- Egg sandwich on 2 slices of toast (HExB)
- Light mayo (1 syn) and tomato ketchup (1 syn)

Snack
- Mini Milk (1.5 syns)

Lunch
- Pasta in chopped tomato sauce with onions, green beans, carrots and chicken mince
- Jacket potato with tuna, sweetcorns, and baked beans in tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp 0% fat yoghurt, light mayo (1 syn)

Snack
- Banana
- Muller Light Yoghurt
- Cucumber sticks (*polishes halo*)

Dinner
- Rice (0.5 syn) with chicken curry made in fat (1 syn)
- Cucumber, carrot, broccoli, and cauliflower
- 1 tbsp yoghurt (3 syns)

Snack
- 350ml skimmed milk (HExA)
- Caramel Freddo (5 syns)

Total syns: 1 + 1 + 1.5 + 1 + 1 + 3 + 5 = 13.5 syns

Total Wii Fit time: 30 mins :D

Last edited:
Not been very good with Wii lately, just can't be bothered! And been doing much more walking to and from everywhere since the weather's been good... Would like to ideally do half an hour jogging tonight on the Wii (sounds so daunting... :() but the PS3 has been plugged back in, that's enough of an excuse for me not to! May stick my pedometer in my pocket and jog on the spot while watching How I Met Your Mother or Gilmore Girls!

Anyone want to motivate me to get my chunky backside moving so I can reach my 160km target (see signature) by Wednesday? xxx

Stop! Mini Milks are 1.5 syns?! SO going on my shopping list for next week!

And what are Morning Coffees?

When you do Wii Fit, what do you do? I have one, but its just gathering dust :eek:

Stop! Mini Milks are 1.5 syns?! SO going on my shopping list for next week!

And what are Morning Coffees?

When you do Wii Fit, what do you do? I have one, but its just gathering dust :eek:

STOP! It gets better. 2 boxes of 12 for £3 at Asda!!!

Morning Coffees are biscuits that are 1 syn each.. they're rectangles, kinda boring looking and also boring tasting, but low syns and £1 a pack at Iceland I think!

On the Wii Fit, I do free jogging in 10, 20 or 30 min increments - usually pausing the 30 min one a few times! - while the channel is changed so I don't really see the numbers... I also do Hula Hoops, staying on the screen while I get the 5 hoops over my head and then pause, change channel, hoop away! Try and do the body test every day, if nothing else... Preferably around the same time of day! Wouldn't rely too much on what it says about your weight though, one day I apparently lost 6lbs and gained 10 the next? Boxing too, sometimes, really helps to work up a sweat.. At the beginning you feel stupid but you get really into it!

xxx

Definitely getting back on track with the Wii, managed to jog 30 mins, 10 mins at a time, without even really noticing it'd been that long! Did the first 10 mins while flicking through channels, not much interesting on... Then the next 10 while watching The Day After Tomorrow, promising myself I'd flick back to the Wii screen after the word 'the' had been said on screen (I can't live without subtitles, they keep me entertained!) 40 times, so counted on my fingers and just as I was about to switch back, felt the remote vibrate on my leg saying my time was up! The last 10 were done watching TDAT aswell, thank god for Film4+1! Seemed effortless by then, and would have done another 10 but was very much looking forward to my Freddo which I had to put in the freezer before I started as it had half melted in the kitchen! I don't think I've ever sweated so much! Wind down time now, before bed :) xxx

Pictures of a few things I've eaten recently... :)

French toast with muller light yoghurt!
170620101115.jpg

Toast with fat free yoghurt and cheese, apple & banana! (Probably the most boring meal I've ever eaten, lol!)
250620101130.jpg

From top, working clockwise... Baked beans in tomato sauce, SW chips, mixed layered salad, pasta with tuna and sweetcorn! (Probably the most food items I've had on my plate in one go! Absolutely yummm :D)
250620101132.jpg

Oh, and the Caramel Freddo (5 syns) I just treated myself to after 30 mins jogging!
260620101150.jpg

Sunday 27/06 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- 2 slices of toast (HExB) with 2 tsp Flora Light (2 syns)
- Baked beans in tomato sauce (0.5 syn)

Snack
- Mini Milk (1.5 syns)
- Pear

Lunch
- Chapatti (3 syns) with chicken curry made in fat (1 syn)
- Tuna, mayo (0.5 syn) and sweetcorn pasta
- Cucumber, carrot, cauliflower, broccoli and lettuce salad
- 1 tbsp fat free yoghurt

Snack

Dinner
- Tuna, mayo (0.5 syn) and sweetcorn pasta
- Cucumber, carrot, cauliflower, broccoli and lettuce salad
- 1 tbsp fat free yoghurt

Snack
- 350ml skimmed milk (HExA)
- Alpen Light Bar (3 syns)