11 and 1/2 stone to lose 2lbs at a time

Hi ShannaF!
Ive just read your post and feeling like im in the same boat... just a couple of years older!
Starting tomorrow...... Good luck to you!

Hi ShannaF!
Ive just read your post and feeling like im in the same boat... just a couple of years older!
Starting tomorrow...... Good luck to you!
Hiya best of luck to you too hun. One day at a time xXx

:bighug: you are more than welcome, I know it's daunting with wanting to lose so much, but we WILL get there, we just need to keep at it :D

Definitely can't wait for Pitch Perfect to come out on dvd later this year, it's definitely going to be on my shopping list :D

Ya mine too. Its nice to be able to sit down and relax and not have to think for awhile. How was your weekend? Are you getting on ok? :girlpower:

Woo hoo congrats you!!!! I'm so scared for my weigh in. I've kept going with the walking though and was walking for over an hr yesterday evening. Have a massive blister on the side of my foot now though. Hope to god i lose something!!!!

Its gonna be wednesday at 5.........eek!!!! Gonna update this thread on my iphone as soon as i know.

Hey hun wasn't on last night. Got some of those blister plasters and also got new runners in sketchers. I got the sketchers run/ride ones. They are so so so comfy.

Awh i love snow. We don't get it hugely often where im from. {Ireland} Still very nervous about the wi, i'm trying as much as possible not to think about it but every so often it'll pop into my head and i'll start getting major butterflies. I don't have a scales at home either so i can't even pop on that to check. I think once i get the 1st wi over with tomorrow, if i've lost something i won't be as nervous from then on. I think its just wanting the proof that all my hard work actually is working. Did you start sw yet?

It'll be doing some good, have you been within your points every day? If so, it will definitely have come off even if only slightly, but add to that the amount of walking you've been doing and I'm pretty sure there will be a difference.

Yeah, I started sw yesterday, so my 2nd day back on plan today and I feel a lot better for it :D Just need to keep it up and see what the scales say on monday

That's brilliant. I feel much better having a plan to follow. Don't have the strength or wilpower to do it myself. As for the points i'm kind of worried cos i have been way under them every day and haven't used any of my weekly allowance. Thing is fruit and veg are 0 points and i've been eating loads of them so i don't have a huge amount i actually have to point each day. Just back from another long walk, was out for 1hr 45mins and i swear my legs are dead. Fingers crossed it all pays off.

I've just found this thread, and it sounds like you're doing brilliantly! Well done for increasing your walking so much in such a short time, that is fantastic. I just wanted to wish you luck for your weigh in :)

I've just found this thread, and it sounds like you're doing brilliantly! Well done for increasing your walking so much in such a short time, that is fantastic. I just wanted to wish you luck for your weigh in :)

Awh thanks hun i think i was thinking too much at the start. when i walk on my own i get very pressured and upset cos i feel like everyones staring at the fat girl trying to walk but my fiance has come out with me the last few times and i find i can go faster and longer. Felt like i was dying when i got home last night though. Also congrats on your week 1 weight loss you must be thrilled. xXx

ShakeEmUp: My weigh in is at about 5 past 5 so soon as i know i'll update here whether its good or bad. :eek: Hope your ok today xXx

Lost 7lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoop so so so so happy!!!!

Back