13 stone something to 12 stone something

Ahhh I want the scales to read that for me lol we done!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They will ;) focus and persevere. It took me 11 months to get out of the 14's but I did and it seems to be on its way down again thankfully.

Well done chick! I'm in bran flakes and a banana for my dinner haha I'm back in the fat fighting zone!

I'm gonna weigh in at the end of this month now, fighting the urge to jump on the scales I'm gonna let my body do the talking haha let's see how long I go before curiosity killed the Kat hah x

Well this Kat wants to know :) lol how could you go a whole month and not want to know what you weigh?

Because I'm literally getting on them everyday it's not healthy for my sanity haha, I think if I'm a good girl on my diet, I will be over the moon with a massive loss at the end of the month lol so the scales are banned!! Haha

Lol ok.
I've got the salter MiBody analyser scales. They're all singing and dancing. I can jump on them every day and not look at them because it records everything. I transfer the data to the computer via USB once a week and can track all the fluctuations . It's fantastic. A brilliant buy

That sounds brill! Ill have a look into it :) x

Couldn't resist the scales!

13.11 stone though :-D

Still a 13 though :)

I've lost 10lbs now altogether, rather pleased :) at my heaviest this year I was 14.7 god! I can't imagine having an extra 10lbs on me now, it's a lot really init :-/

I've always struggled with getting into the 12's! I'm 14st0lbs right now, and can go between 13st 5lbs and higher with ease, but i find it hard to stay on track and get lower than 13 stones! But i'm determined to do it! So i'll join you guys ;) congrats on all of your losses so far, so inspirational!

Well I stayed the same this week. 13:10.5. I'm happy with that as its been an odd week. So hopefully lower next week

Hey guys!

I'm doing abit of slim fast, but tbh, I don't like the powdered shakes :-/ they're horrible lol I jut had a banana butty for my 'tea', not bad really, rather enjoyed it and I'm full! Haha I don't even wanna drink this slim fast, at all! Lol

I use herbalife vanilla shakes. I have them for breakfast. You can get it online on a herbalife distributors site but I get the majority of mine from eBay. It's often much cheaper. A tub at full price is £27 plus £3.50 p and p so if you can find. Good deal on eBay it's worth it. I also like it bc it's the only shake that's properly balanced nutritionally.

toofatkat said:
I use herbalife vanilla shakes. I have them for breakfast. You can get it online on a herbalife distributors site but I get the majority of mine from eBay. It's often much cheaper. A tub at full price is £27 plus £3.50 p and p so if you can find. Good deal on eBay it's worth it. I also like it bc it's the only shake that's properly balanced nutritionally.

I use usn protein weight loss shakes, they're great. ReAlly creamy and only 196 calories.and nutritionally complete! X

I couldn't stand them :-/ made me feel sick lol

Another lb off :) 13st 10lb now!

Keep them numbers coming down woo
X

Still 13st10lbs, I'm craving sweets! Desperately wanting; pink piggys, white mice, strawb, fizzy colas, fudge...and so on lol

Weighed in at 13st8 this morning!

Woo

Well done :) my weigh in is tomorrow do fingers crossed for a loss

Back