14 Weigh In's Until Christmas!!

The more the merrier! If I could just get into the 9s for Christmas I'd be a very happy bunny. Today is my SW anniversary (although I've had a 6 month break up to last week) and, while I'm pleased to have kept a lot of the weight off, I'd love to get back to my lowest SW weight of 10st 4.5! I lost 23lbs between starting and Christmas last year so I'm absolutely going for it. Bring it on!

Hi all,

I believe there is 14 weigh in's until Christmas, Maybe 15 depending on your day.

I Begin my Slimming World Journey tomorrow, and would love an incentive to kick start me off.....

Does anyone want to join me in losing 20lb for Christmas?? Seems doable on paper....gonna give it a go :)

Everyone welcome xx

I'll join you,would love to lose at least 20lb by then

Congratulations, Louise! I can't wait to get on the scales next Tuesday - it feels so far away! I'd be chuffed with 1.5lbs off. Everything crossed...

You're all doing so well...I'm on holiday this week...lots of cheese and wine... for me but for weight loss! I'm determined to get on it when I get back though!

Wahooo 4.5lb off, 16.5 to go.... Hurrah

Hi Guys, I am a bit late in joining this but better late than never.
I get weighed in on a tuesday- so tomorrow. It will be 12 weeks till xmas eve tomorrow also so that gives me a good starting point.
Ive got a trip to euro disney planned but i am hoping that i can eat healthy when i am there and be relitivley good.

at this moment ive got 12 weeks to loose 35lb - that will take me to my target weight.

after weigh in tomorrow i will update and hopefully it will be less :)

Well am back off hols and considering I ate cheese every night(!) I've only put 1lb on! So am being good again and am joining group properly on weds so have 11 weeks to go...! First goal...get wedding rings to be comfy again...then it's onto fitting into pre-pregnancy jeans! Let's do this ladies (and gents if there are any!)

so got weighed in this morning and lost 5 so its now 12 weeks to xmas 30lb to go :)

Back