159 days ended....the journey goes on

Well Paul, I think you're doing fantastically and to be perfectly honest with you, you better bloomin well had do this because it's you I'm using as motivation! In this together mate!

Well Paul, I think you're doing fantastically and to be perfectly honest with you, you better bloomin well had do this because it's you I'm using as motivation! In this together mate!

Thank you :) We can do this :D.

I hate reading peoples good progress and then it just suddenly stops and there is no sight of the user again. Sad as you know the majority of them have probably fell off the wagon. I'm not stopping posting on this site until I reach my target, totally in this together

Well done on on 2lb...i lost 2 as well... We can do it!!!! :);-)

Thank you, well done to you too. How much are you aiming to lose? Its brilliant to be able to start feeling your weight loss on the clothes you wear, just started noticing that. Back off to uni in about a month. Might not see a lot of my friends or people at work for a good four months, so it is really gonna spur me on as its the people who you ain't seen for a while who normally notice the weight loss :p

Well then, this next two stone we're in it together :D

Hi Paul i lost already 24lb and aiming with healthy good and satisfying food to lose another 11pounds. Slowly but getting there ;-)

Hi Paul i lost already 24lb and aiming with healthy good and satisfying food to lose another 11pounds. Slowly but getting there ;-)

Wow thats brilliant. Yeah no matter how slow it is better then gaining slowly :D

Day 21

First WOW day 21, never thought I would reach that far and still be so committed. Had a busssy but fun day, was meant to be my day off but ended up finishing my coursework then walk to Post Office to get it sent off to Manchester for tomorrow. In this time my manager rang me to go into work, I bought some new clothes for night out on Saturday ( :D) and managed to squeeze a haircut in there some how. Don't know how I done all that considering I woke up at 12 and started work at 4.30. I am staying in bed doing nothing till 5pm tomorrow :p

During all of this I never really got much time to eat had

Banana
A spoonful of Tuna and Cottage Cheese
3 mini breast fillets from work

Only about 600 calories all together at a push. But far too tired to eat now, back to normal schedule tomorrow thank god. Out on Saturday going be my first full day off. Lots of alcohol, pizza before go out and kebab at the end of the night, with this night the high aim is defiantly for a 2lb loss next week, but will be a week which I will be happy with a 1lb loss.

3rd weigh-in tomorrow thought, I am really hopeful for a 3lb loss. Felt really active this week, but a 2lb loss will be brilliant all the same... we will see tomorrow if its only a 1lb loss its war next week :D

Last edited:
Day 22

Lost 4lbs for this week :D :D

Hopefully next week I will be in the 13's. So brilliant to achieve this, to think just 3 weeks ago I was thinking about being sooo close to the 15s and now i'm talking about the 13s.

Well done, I love it when you hit the lower side of the stone. Good luck this week. X

Yeah its such a good feeling :D

Thank you so much, good luck to you also x

Day 23

Today went just as well as previous days i'm happy to say. Tomorrows gonna be a total day off though.

My friends birthday, so need to eat a big meal before I go out to avoid getting really drunk off a few drinks :p. Then add in the alcohol calories plus food at the end of the night. I'm not worried about it though, will get back on track with ease on Sunday :D

I actually didn't get a kebab last night, only because I was that drunk I couldn't eat haha

Did have Pizza before I went out though, overall for a off day though it wasn't too bad :D.

Hungover and waiting for Sunday dinner now, always look forward to it when i'm hungover then eat like one potato haha

Potatoes are the one thing I'm not missing that much now. I had some microwaves oven chips last week but to be honest I can finally take them or leave them. They certainly don't sound appetizing to me now :)

Potatoes are the one thing I'm not missing that much now. I had some microwaves oven chips last week but to be honest I can finally take them or leave them. They certainly don't sound appetizing to me now :)

I think at this stage I would find it very very difficult not to have carbs, most of my meals consist of carbs in some manner. Think when I get down to say 12-12 1/2 stone I will have to start cutting down my carb intake quite a bit though.

Can not believe it is Monday already,praying I stay the same this week and even a 1lb loss will be a major triumph. This weekend has been a major wipe out and being hungover got me into a 'I need a takeaway' mind frame. Resisted it though but realised just one night out for me can turn into 3 days of struggle lol.

On the plus side, I was looking though old messages with my friend and in the past 15 months it seems the lowest weight I mentioned I was at was 13st 9lbs. So thats my next target to get to 13st 8lbs by the 30th August to say this is the lightest I have been in 15 months :p

Ergh not good. My dogs really ill and my mam's taking him to the vets when shes next off work. He's 15 so I know the vet is going recommend to put him down :(

So I done what a lot of fat people do in stressful times and turned to food, the takeaway was nice for the time then the guilt came on big time afterwards. Can't dwell though, god knows how much I would have gained at my weigh in this week but hey ho its two days away mays well do some damage limitation

Last edited:
Damage limitation for the week going well. Very busy day at work so no time to snack :p. Got home and made tuna and chilli salad with 2 boiled eggs on the side, feel like I have a new spur of energy, this week may have been a blessing in disguise ;)

I think you're doing brilliant Paul :)

I know it can be hard to resist temptation, that night I posted that I could live without potatoes I ended up ordering a take-out including fries o_O

Not had any since though and don't intend to... might possibly get a take-out on Monday as my mate is coming around... if he comes around tea-time
I'll do that, and if he comes around dinner he'll have to make do with something saladish :D

Day 29

As I have wrote on here had a terrible week diet wise BUT got weighed this morning and I have lost 2lbs. Over the moon with this as it means I have now lost a stone in a month. Being into the 13st bracket feels amazing right now too

Back