18's into the 17's

Good luck hun. Weight in Sunday for me.

Well I lost 5.5 pounds! Over the moon, looks like the gym paid off for me so I am now 18 stone and half a pound.

Are you all doing ok x

Well I lost 5.5 pounds! Over the moon, looks like the gym paid off for me so I am now 18 stone and half a pound.

Are you all doing ok x

Well done that is fab :D

I had a fab weekend just a shame it was bad points wise lol :eek: I'm back on track now so hoping for a STS or maybe even a sneaky loss but will find out on wednesday so I maybe here for another 2wks :rolleyes:

Good luck anyone facing scales today/tonight x

How you all doing?

RSClio83 did you weigh in Sunday?

Im going to the gym tonight, been ok points wise since Sunday but no exercise yet....

Need to get there tonight, hubby back away today for 4 weeks so want to lose as much as I can and see if he can see a difference when he comes home.

So 18 st and half a pound hopefully will leave you all soon, in the nicest possible way......
x x

Well done on the losses peeps, well I'm here for another wk :rolleyes: +1 last night, coulda been a lot worse the way I was eating!! at one point I think I eat a candle in the shape of a cupcake :eek: lol, not that bad but very nearly hehe, I'm back on track today and just going to take every meal at a time!! Good luck those facing scales today/tonight x

:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Bye bye everyone and keep going...

I lost 1.5 this week and am now 17st 13lb

see you all soon in the 17 - 16 threadx x x

:wave_cry: well done though :D hopefully I'll see you soon in the 17-16 :) x

Hi, i'd like to join you. Started at 18st 9.5lb and lost 7lb so far so currently at 18st 2.5lb.

I never seem to be a very quick loser so could be in this thread for some time! :)

-2.5 today so down to 18st 6.5lbs.

Can't believe how much I've lost this month. Shows the WW does work!

18.2 last week and can't wait to see 17!!! I weigh in on a Saturday!! I have 3 big weddings this year and I all I want is to be a size 16! Glad I've found this forum! Loads of positive support.

Back