1st slim and save week almost done!

I've gone over carbs a couple of times now and it's not knocked me out of keto. I think you'll be ok. Don't get down just get back on it!

Exactly what I'm thinking I've seen a few posts about if you must drink have a glass of dry white wine as it's quite low carb for alcohol.
That evening only becomes a problem if i let it so I'm doing what I use to do when I was skinny which was probably why I was skinny and starting fresh and cutting back to good clean eating or in this case shakes. Overall my day was very good I had a lovely evening my late night choices let me down but I don't want to focus on the badness of yesterday as actually before this I probably would of had a chicken burger chips and milkshake even though I don't care for it but just because I didn't want to feel like the odd one out. I picked well throughout the day so it was a good day just bad drunken snacks.

Funny isn't it on SW a milky way and glass of wine would have been in my Sins but that's why I like this diet it's teaching me restraint again which was important when I walked in a garage today and saw the wall of chocolate but I resisted and I'm back on track :D

Exactly what I'm thinking I've seen a few posts about if you must drink have a glass of dry white wine as it's quite low carb for alcohol.
That evening only becomes a problem if i let it so I'm doing what I use to do when I was skinny which was probably why I was skinny and starting fresh and cutting back to good clean eating or in this case shakes. Overall my day was very good I had a lovely evening my late night choices let me down but I don't want to focus on the badness of yesterday as actually before this I probably would of had a chicken burger chips and milkshake even though I don't care for it but just because I didn't want to feel like the odd one out. I picked well throughout the day so it was a good day just bad drunken snacks.

Funny isn't it on SW a milky way and glass of wine would have been in my Sins but that's why I like this diet it's teaching me restraint again which was important when I walked in a garage today and saw the wall of chocolate but I resisted and I'm back on track :D

Ok it's uploaded my last post 3 times?

I'm not sure if extra protein helps or not, I sometimes feel better with extra protein if I've been active but sometimes not. Either plan doesn't have masses of difference so go with what you prefer?
Yeah I think slip ups teach us to carry on and deal with the feelings you get from it, whether to beat self up or just pick up and carry on.
Life is full of temptation but I think like you did you can join in without going all out

On my mfp my macro targets are to try and have more protein than carb as i think you feel a better fullness than when you have more carb which feels like more of a bloat.
But whether it helps losses I don't know but it does take 30% of the calories from lean proteins to break it down where as carbs you have the whole calories from it.

Hope you have a good result today x

Hi guys I've been moving past 2 days and at work have no clue which box the scales are in.
I'll try to update when I can but we have no WiFi or 3g or 4g at our new place so. I'll update when I can :)

Back