1st week back, AGAIN! Daunted but determined, 14st to loose, in it for the long haul!

Well done on the weight loss! :clap: Hoping your daughter's on the mend, that your moggy hasn't been in any more fights and that your hubby didn't end up going down with chicken pox?

Hi guys,

sorry for for the lack of posts here. Been a bit pushed for time And only just managing to keep up to date with the food diary.

last week went well. Had a small slip up- panicked about it but manage to pull it back and get back on track before damage was bad and still lost 3.5lb last week :)

on plan monday (weigh day) and yesterday, but today has gone to pot. Bad night sleep, little one in a mood and a few problems with the bathroom which we are having fitted and my mood has plummeted. I also have a meeting today about finding work and I'm extreamly nervous. Due to health issues and having my little one its been many years since I had paid work. This is a huge step for me but it's all making me feel a bit sick.

so- 8.30am I was already eating chocolate. I have not worked out the syns/ damage. I daren't! I have put sausage stew in the slow cooker though. Even though I just feel like eating crap.

this stupid emotional over eating cycle is crazy. I don't know what to do. Part of me thinks give myself a flexi day. So Work out syns so far, give myself a limit which is enough to get this sweet fix & cravings out my system but not too bad with a limit so I can stay in control. Then get back on 100% tomorrow.

i'm so heavy, I can't afford days like this. So unhappy with myself for my reaction to a bad few days. Wish I wanted to clean, or exercise when feeling rubbish ha! It's that annoying 'here we go again, you can't stick to anything long term' feeling blurgh

xx

It is a scary day - but a day where you'd be doing so much for yourself and being strong for you!! Hopefully there'll soon be more money too so you'll be able to do more and enjoy more that you want to do.

Sorry things haven't gone so well for you this week - but read what you said above again. You still lost weight and as busy as it sounds like you are and some good eating again you'll keep losing! Well done! xx

Days like that are tough to get through but you've realised what pattern you're in which is great! Good for you putting the casserole on, that's a breakthrough change isn't it? You didn't just say to heck with it. I Hope your meeting went well and congrats for your last loss. You can stick to this long term. Sticking to it includes dusting yourself off after a lapse and getting on with it. I don't think anyone on a diet having a tough time can say they haven't lapsed. The main thing is to refocus and continue. I've lapsed so many times on other diets and just gone back to old eating and ended up heavier than ever because I didn't keep going.

I hope tomorrow is brighter for you. Onwards and downwards! Good luck.

Thank you for your kind words and advice. It's really appreciated and helped my put things in perspective.

Back on plan today- i am hoping to just put tomorrow behind me and learn better ways of dealing with stress that do not involve eating rubbish! And accept lapses happen. Am only human after all. Easier said than done though.

I still don't know how many syns I had yesterday. I did eat SW meals though and limited the syns in the afternoon & evening. Today I have the tuna and olive pasta bake for lunch and sausage & lentil stew for dinner. I have had fruit and muller light for breakfast.

I hope people don't mind me continuing to be honest about how I'm feeling. I know I can over react at times and I'm sorry if my posts get a bit much!
In (almost) the words of Dory, just keep slimming, just keep slimming ....... :)

xx

Of course not lovely - and it's exactly what your diet is for. It's a HUGE thing to be able to get things out and be open instead of bottling them up inside, worrying yourselves about it and perhaps somehow sabotaging your diet.

Look after yourself, hun x

We all have days like these, don't worry your among people who completely understand. :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi hun hope your ok lovely

Hi all,

So sorry for the lack of posts. had dad a very unwell household recently and I have been struggling with anxiety over job hunting. Last 2 weeks we have all had colds and my poor daughter is just getting over her 2nd bout of sickness and dihorrea in just ten days. I am just getting over Sinus infection too :-(

however on a good note I have manged to be pretty good on plan. Not 100% by all means, but much better than I would expect given the circumstances and any routine we had going out the window. I have managed a 1.5lb loss each week over the last 2 weigh ins. REALLYpleased with this. Total is now 1st 1.5lb in 5 weigh ins.

There was a time where a bad afternoon would turn into a bad day which would have meant a bad week. The difference is I managed to stop and get back on plan. Yes there was a night I ordered pizza (couldn't eat it all and didn't really enjoy it!) and another night I sat down and I had a cream cake and a pretty big bar of choc. This was after having panic attacks that day, spent the night before cleaning up after my little ones tummy bug, and also beingon antibiotics for the sinus infection Admittedly I did enjoy that night of treats! But I'd had a crappy few days so guess it felt a little more justified if that makes sense.

so, this week I'm back on plan and we are all feeling better than we were. Also my job application has led to an interview next week! I'm petrified, but also excited. Trying to get a Handle on both the food and anxiety this week.

Hope you are all ok? love to all xx

Well done on staying on plan and losing each week and your stone award. Being able to not let one bad meal become a bad week is something that is really key I think - this is the first time I've ever managed so hoping I can keep it up.

Good luck for your job interview!

Hi all, I'm Back again (again! Grrrrrr). Had 6 weeks of being unwell over Christmas (1st with the flu then nasty case of pneumonia). Once that was out of the way I Started my new job 26th jan so been all nerves about that as mental health issues and having a little one means it's my 1st paid job in 11 years! It's only 10hrs a week over 2 days but for me that's a big deal.
So I think I have put on all the weight I lost. But tonight I return to slimming world. A new consultant has taken over my old group so I'm hoping she's good and that nothing major stops me attending group. No, actually I need to stick to this whatever happens. I can't get up stairs without being breathless and my walk to the train station takes far far too long. My little one is so full of beans 2 year old and I can't be active like she needs and deserves.
so this is me saying yet again this is it. Have had enough of being hampered by weight, feeling rubbish about it all the while.

i hope you are doing good. I don't think I'll be keeping a food diary on here every single day as it can get quite obsessive and demanding for me but I'll def post my ups and downs and pics of meals, some food diarys too.

love to all x

Hi Leanne and welcome back :)

Hope SW went well? I started 6 weeks ago and am loving it - and you will too, you'll be running up and down stairs in time :D

hi hun welcome back we will do it love x x

Back