1stone 5lbs to lose

Glad your doing well that's excellent. I'm hungry this morning I felt good yesterday. Might need to drink more. I can feel my tummy has gone down already. Not weighing in til next Monday its a long one but I'm excited To have control again. I so can't wait to see the 9's it's been a long time.

Losing my son was so unbearable at times but comfort eating did help me through the first few months, initially I didn't eat at all and dropped quite a lot of weight but then I went the other way and then couldn't stop eating. I still didn't get to those elusive 9's though but now I'm on a mission it's something else to think about and distract me for now.

Starting weight 10.12lbs

pfffft im lucky if i have ever seen the 9's lol xxxx j
It must have been really difficult for you hun no one should have to go through that :(

we can do this! im dying for a sugary coffee its literally killing me but i will resist i have to.

Hi Leggi
How far in are you?
I can't wait for weigh in already haha
It's funny how you can only focus on weigh day and nothing else. Food is such a huge part of our lives. Looking forward to settling in and the plan becoming easier...I hope

Starting weight 10.12lbs

Hiya
I'm just starting my 4th week. Still managing along and more importantly I'm starting to feel a bit thinner which is fabby! I don't have my own thread, just been hopping around everyone else's for a chat and support. I'm losing weight for my wedding so definitely have a good excuse!! You sound very focused on your goal too and you've had such a terrible time! Hopefully we can all support each other along!!:)

Congrats leggi xxx ull be super focused then xxxxx

How have you found it x

Congrats leggi xxx ull be super focused then xxxxx

How have you found it x

I've done the diet before....I'm ashamed to say....took 3.5yrs but put all my weight back on....fell into old habits! I'm so annoyed with myself! Anyways, I find that getting day 4 out of the way is definitely the key so stick at it. I'm a fan of this diet because it works, the weight comes off quick and it's consistent....sso long as you stick to it. So yes I'm focused but the difficult bit comes now as my OH is coming home tomorrow and ihe know it won't be so easy having him around!! Need to stay strong, first dress fitting in 2.5wks!

Epic FAIL ladies!!!!!!!
Blaassssssstttttttttt
Had a sandwich and biscuits last night. I don't know what happened I fell asleep in the sofa at 7pm after doing so well all day then...I woke up and raided the fridge. Pooooooo, I also consumed a sausage roll and jelly beans and two big glasses of milk.
Feel totally peeved with myself I could of been in ketosis but not now definitely not now. I'm ashamed to say I just let the old binge eater back in with no contest. I put up the White flag before even giving it a fight. Still determined though today I'm going to fight today. One day at a time I hope your there with me coz I neeeeeeed you girls ❤️

Starting weight 10.12lbs

Noooooooooo stuffed!!!!!!

You have to get back on the wagon! I know what its like to just reach for the food its like a trigger and its impossible to stop....like something takes over and blocks the thought process. How many days were you in (sorry my memory is awful)

How are you feeling today?

Started last Thursday but I'm back on plan today. Not going to let this defeat me. Weigh in on Monday. I didn't even enjoy it and ate it so quick I almost puked it back up. Felt sick all night so not doing it again no way. Why oh why didn't I just have an extra product arrtgghhh. I will do that next time instead. It's all a learning curve. ❤️

Starting weight 10.12lbs

i know its so tough!

i doubt it will make a massive difference if you get straight back on the plan. Im dreading weigh in. I started sunday and my WI is on saturday so maybe i wont have lost much!

Epic FAIL ladies!!!!!!!
Blaassssssstttttttttt
Had a sandwich and biscuits last night. I don't know what happened I fell asleep in the sofa at 7pm after doing so well all day then...I woke up and raided the fridge. Pooooooo, I also consumed a sausage roll and jelly beans and two big glasses of milk.
Feel totally peeved with myself I could of been in ketosis but not now definitely not now. I'm ashamed to say I just let the old binge eater back in with no contest. I put up the White flag before even giving it a fight. Still determined though today I'm going to fight today. One day at a time I hope your there with me coz I neeeeeeed you girls ❤️

Starting weight 10.12lbs

Oh no stuffed, well at least you've not only admitted it to yourself but to everyone else on here too!! Well done, I think being fessing up is a big part of getting back on the waggon instead of pretending it didnt happen! Onwards and upwards, fresh start.....we've all been there!!

i know its so tough!

i doubt it will make a massive difference if you get straight back on the plan. Im dreading weigh in. I started sunday and my WI is on saturday so maybe i wont have lost much!
Dont dread weight in Missie, its the best bit! Dont worry you'll be fine if you've been good! The only thing I would say is you dont have a lot to lose so maybe dont compare to other peoples first weight in's. My first weigh I lost 4lb....you might be one of the lucky ones though!!:)

id be over the moon with 4 lbs

Me too if I get 4lbs I'll be chuffed. Just having first shake now and have gone all day with lots of determination. Thanks girls ❤️

Starting weight 10.12lbs

Heyy Ladies - I'm new to the website and started around the same time as you Stuffed (Just had 1st week weigh in which was AMAZING!)
I always hovered around 10stone but then last summer my dad died and I had to take a year out of uni and it was all so big and scary and awful that before i knew where i was i was 11 stone and didn't care, then 12 stone and didn't care, and it would have spiralled if I hadn't one day seen some horrendous photos of me which made me realise how big I've got. I have literally put on about 2 stone in 6 months which is shocking.

Anyway I've just had week 1 weigh in and lost 12lbs EVEN WITH A CHEAT MEAL! So I wouldn't panic about the little binge - i did it too and i still lost loads. Good luck for all the weigh ins and let's all be good tomorrow :) xxxx

Bloody heck 12 lbs is amazing well done x what did you have for you cheat meal by the way x

Thank you Missie - I know it was a shock! I was hoping for 6 or 7lbs!

And, well, my cheat meal began as just some extra bits of chicken and escalated into some extra bits of chicken, an apple, a slice of cheese and a whole tin of tuna with low fat mayo and loads of lettuce (I mean, for regular Sophie this is healthy but I really felt like I'd BINGED).

I think I've been going to the gym most days as well which meant I needed a bit of a calorie boost and also meant i got back into ketosis quick - but then again maybe I'm just lucky and my body responds to this diet excellently even with the odd cheat. Either way no complaints! Hope we all had a good day?

When does everyone weigh in? I'm Tuesday (so still basically the whole week to go!)

Soph xxx

Thank you Missie - I know it was a shock! I was hoping for 6 or 7lbs!

And, well, my cheat meal began as just some extra bits of chicken and escalated into some extra bits of chicken, an apple, a slice of cheese and a whole tin of tuna with low fat mayo and loads of lettuce (I mean, for regular Sophie this is healthy but I really felt like I'd BINGED).

I think I've been going to the gym most days as well which meant I needed a bit of a calorie boost and also meant i got back into ketosis quick - but then again maybe I'm just lucky and my body responds to this diet excellently even with the odd cheat. Either way no complaints! Hope we all had a good day?

When does everyone weigh in? I'm Tuesday (so still basically the whole week to go!)

Soph xxx

Wow that's amaZing 12lbs yikes well done you. ❤️

I've been good I've got a hurrendous TOTM so painful and my body is screaming carbs so all I've done last couple of days is SS plus having the meal. I'm doing ay okay girls. How you girls doing ❤️

Starting weight 10.12lbs

Im hanging in despite the new coffee machine shouting at me to have a sugary coffee! trying to focus on my weigh in on Saturday hoping i have lost something otherwise I will be really gutted if not!!!

I'm sure you will have Missie - and at least Sat is quite close so you can have weigh in to motivate you...I have just cheated, weigh in is not till Tuesday and I have a whole weekend of parties to contend with :sigh:. Anyway you've just got 1 day to get through then weigh in day so stay strong! xxx

hey last day before weigh in and feeling great despite locking myself out the house....o well.

Husband out tonight so i have the house to myself......have to stay focused as this is a classic binge situation on both wine and food gahhhh

Back