20 somethings

Congratulations!!!! That's my next goal too!

I'm with you on the slow and steady front, have worked out even if I only lose 1/2lb a week I could be at target by our wedding day! X

Welvome back camz xx

Im currently at 1st 5lbs lost and just cant seem to get to that 2st! Ive gone as far as 1st 8lbs but keep coming back up! Driving me nuts!

I love how people are slowly returning back here, would love to see everyone back but I guess some people just dont need to slim anymore!

My dvd set came the other day so im going to start that next week when my shifts go back to normal, I dont think I will be able to do it every day for 28 days but I will try to do it on all my days off and on days where I have short shifts for 4 weeks worth and then maybe after that I would have gained enough fitness to do a full 4 week stint! X

I agree, this page used to be so busy, would love it to get back to there again!! Keeps me motivated reading how others are doing? X

Lbs lost this week -2.5lbs

Lbs lost altogether -7lbs

Lbs to target - 55lbs to go!!!

Popping back on occasionally and saw this thread near the top! I used to live in here haha! Trying to revisit often now but not really following any plan at the moment but will be soon so will hopefully be a more frequent visitor!
Anyway for those that do remember me I've got some news- I got married 2 weeks ago!
Had the best day ever and we are very happy :)
Managed to slim into my dress but have gone a bit off the rails since, I blame the newlywed bubble! I will be back on tracks nd at the gym soon but when I saw this thread up there I couldn't not say hello!
Hope there's still some familiar faces in here and If so I hope you don't mind me showing some of our friends and families pics of our day. Hope to re acquaint with you all soon! image-3199402332.jpg image-410966987.jpg image-2155402508.jpg

Wow congratulations!!! You look amazing!!!! We've just booked our wedding so I now have 28 months to get to target! X

Lbs lost this week -2.5lbs

Lbs lost altogether -7lbs

Lbs to target - 55lbs to go!!!

Wow congratulations!!! You look amazing!!!! We've just booked our wedding so I now have 28 months to get to target! X Lbs lost this week -2.5lbs Lbs lost altogether -7lbs Lbs to target - 55lbs to go!!!
thank you! :) congratulations to you too! That time will fly by trust me! We were engaged for 17 months and I don't know where it went? Enjoy the process though, I had so much fun planning and everyone has said how much they enjoyed the day- it was all worth it in the end! Xx

You looked beautiful mand x

I was fairly lucky as I lost 5lb on honeymoon probably because im a fussy eater lol plus there was loads of stairs as the resort we went to was on different levels! Although ive gained like a stone since!

I lost 5.5lb this week and I didnt even try! Back on it properly now, ive lost 1st 8.5lb in total so far (If my maths is correct lol) and will be starting my hip hop abs when I get over this cold and can breathe properly again

Hello girls!! It's so nice to see some old faces back! Mandy congratulations, you look truly beautiful and your dress is so gorgeous! Cams congrats to you too!! And everyone else for doing well with their weight losses! I haven't been to group in ages and feel so bad! I know loads of target member that's keep going every week but I'm just busy with the kids and stuff and then it got to a few months without going and I felt bad! I had been at target for 3 years when I stopped going to group! But since stopping I've creeped on 7 pounds so here I am going to get this cheeky 7 pounds off, I literally follow plan and lose it, get back to target then slip up and put it back on. It's just a vicious circle. Want it off now! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back