20 stone room

I'm a newbie and this is my room!! For now anyway!! Considering I've half my body weight to lose my goals are just going to be the next stone bracket each time!

Hi,I used to weigh 22 stone,now I weigh 14st 10 lbs,I'm not going to say it was easy but well worth it,only 4 st 10 lbs to go! :s good luck,look forward to watching you drop the lbs x

No,it was the old ww points plan.I did prefer the old points but went back to meetings today to help me get the hang of new pp x

I didn't realise that these rooms went up this high, they didn't last time I looked.. ( but then again I was in the 24's back then.. )

I'm just about still in the 20's but I might not be here after thursday... but then again I might..
I've fluttered around the 20st 2-4 range since the start of december and now I've had enough and want to be in my teens again..

ColJack said:
I didn't realise that these rooms went up this high, they didn't last time I looked.. ( but then again I was in the 24's back then.. )

I'm just about still in the 20's but I might not be here after thursday... but then again I might..
I've fluttered around the 20st 2-4 range since the start of december and now I've had enough and want to be in my teens again..

Good luck for Thursday! Hopefully we won't see you in here after then ;)

ColJack said:
Still here. Bugger. :(

Am now 20st 1/2lb. Bah so close.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Next week you'll get there ColJack. Well done on the loss!

There didn't used to be any 'high' ones, when I got here the only one was the "Lots to lose" room which (from the perspective of a 28-stoner) was full of people who didnt have my idea of a "Lot" to lose... :( (although I appreciate for anyone losing weight they wil think its a 'lot' as thats why they want to lose it ;) )

So I opened this one, and now theyre springing up all over the shop, just seen a 25 stone room, too late for us now! :D

You do know we're all gonna end up in a 12 stone room one day with these skinny bi-atches moaning how tough it is to lose 7lb... :rolleyes: :D

Back