2014 and a skinny new me!!!

What's snl? I was going to order some bits from the kee diet - mainly because they do tetras and that's more convenient for me sometimes.

Glad your pee stick was the right colour :)

So I flaked out the last three days :-( had hospital with my son on Monday and that place triggers me so badly and I've not stopped! Grrr. Back to it tomorrow at the same weight I started at! At least it's nothing more! Feeling really down though, hate it when I cave after doing well to start!

Sent from my C1505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi every one ive done a few days of cd.using up old products and my s&s packs should come tommorow, I love the reward and dress idea, definitely going to steal them, clinically I need to loose avout 7 stone but im just focusing on the first 3, I want 3 off by late April as im going away with brother and sister in law and will feel horrible at this weight so feeling very motivated :) x
L
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So I flaked out the last three days :-( had hospital with my son on Monday and that place triggers me so badly and I've not stopped! Grrr. Back to it tomorrow at the same weight I started at! At least it's nothing more! Feeling really down though, hate it when I cave after doing well to start!

Sent from my C1505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I hear this, I was happily losing my baby weight after having daughter, she was in hospital 4 nights at 16 weeks and I totally went off the rails and have never got anywhere near the weight I was then ever since...8 years ago! So stressful - hope your son is OK

Hey hun good luck getting back on plan and I hope your little ones doing ok.

Aren't you jammy only taking two days for ketosis - takes me six! Very jealous! Lol.

Loving the rewards idea too!

:)

Xx

Back