2014...Let's Do This

Hi and welcome :)

im im no longer craving them no haha wierd craving but like you say better than chocolate, think it was just because Mother Nature made me so hungry so I knew it was better to eat that than binge on pizza or something! I also don't keep much synful things in the house and just buy them as I go so I can't eat them all so another reason why I turned to cereal it was all I had haha!

Fancyd ress has has gone well, fred flint stone is finished and Wilma is half way there so excited and I'm surprised im this organised usually sat cutting and sewing a few hours before the party but I'm a week ahead here :)

feeling ng hungry now after all that sewing so got my curly wurly ready for after my jacket pot looking forward to it with lots of beans yum!

Have a good day everyone

Hi! Your costumes sound good, I love fancy dress, I am normally quite shy but as soon as I dress up I feel like I can be someone else and relax a bit :D A friend of mine made a Wilma costume last year, she made the necklace out of ping pong balls and it looked really good.

Your menu looks good today too, now you have mentioned curly wurly though so now I have to have one!

Your costumes sound great. You'll have to take some pictures of them. I never know about fancy dress parties. I go all out for them, and then get really annoyed when everyone else doesn't bother.

It's great that you were able to get over your cravings. I haven't managed that yet, but I haven't given in yet either, so I suppose that's something.

"Never, never, never, never give up." Winston Churchill

They look good will post a picture when I've finished them both

got called into work and it's so busy and absolute boiling so been running around dripping! Sweaty day

green day

BREAKFAST
2 wholemeal rolls (HEB) (HEB2)
2 boiled eggs
ketchup (1syn)
beans

LUNCH
Rice salad- spinach cucumber tomato onion grated carrot mayo (1syn)

DINNER
pasta, Passata, tomatoes, spinach, green beans, onions, grated carrot, chilli

syns: 3 Lindt balls (12) wtf they're tiny!!!

Back