2014 weight loss challenge

Hehe, explains why none of us could see it though!

Come join the general 2015 challenge as well :)

But that one is Slimming World? We don't all do SW, I know I don't anyway.

You can still join that challenge if you want to, I did the last one and I've signed up to the new one even though I'm on ww.

Yes that's right Sam - and someone we know is doing Slim & Save - there may well be others too - they're a friendly lot and would welcome you all!xx

What is slim and save I have heard it mentioned a few times?

Not sure but think it's cereal bars, milk shake type drinks, ready meals. How are you doing?xx

I'm doing ok,on day six of a 28 day juice detox so struggling a bit today but hopefully it will pass! Hope things are well with you :)

I'm doing ok,on day six of a 28 day juice detox so struggling a bit today but hopefully it will pass! Hope things are well with you :)
wow ur doing well - hope u get past today's 'wall' - detoxes are really healthy - no cooking - fast weight loss - what's to to like? But know I wdn't last till lunchtime!xx

Yeah it's quite tough there are times im kicking myself for commiting to 28 days but my eating was getting way out of control so I'm trying to reset my taste buds a bit!

Yeah it's quite tough there are times im kicking myself for commiting to 28 days but my eating was getting way out of control so I'm trying to reset my taste buds a bit!
Good luck with itxx

Hiya, just wanted to pop in here to let you guys know how I did for the rest of the year as I became less active here lol.. :)
In the end lost 5st 7lbs (77lbs) in 2014. I honestly couldn't have done it without the support from you guys when I first started. So a big thank you to you all! :)

wow that's brill well done! have u joined the 2015 challenge yet? xx

Hiya, just wanted to pop in here to let you guys know how I did for the rest of the year as I became less active here lol.. :) In the end lost 5st 7lbs (77lbs) in 2014. I honestly couldn't have done it without the support from you guys when I first started. So a big thank you to you all! :)

Amaaaaaazing!!!! Well done you im sure you are delighted!!!! Will the 20lb you want to lose in the 2015 challenge take you to goal?

Amaaaaaazing!!!! Well done you im sure you are delighted!!!! Will the 20lb you want to lose in the 2015 challenge take you to goal?

No, but I realised when I give myself give goals my mind panics and I stay the same for a while lol.
20lbs is achievable so iv should be fine.. :)

Hiya, just wanted to pop in here to let you guys know how I did for the rest of the year as I became less active here lol.. :)
In the end lost 5st 7lbs (77lbs) in 2014. I honestly couldn't have done it without the support from you guys when I first started. So a big thank you to you all! :)

I did wonder how you were getting on as you had been doing so well!

Well done on your fab loss so far and good luck with the rest of it hun :)

Back