2015 - let's loose that baby weight diary (alongside breastfeeding)

JD711

So I had my gorge lil man in November & iv gained a whopping 3 1/2 stone during pregnancy .. I want it gone by his 1st birthday .. The challenge is on ..
Im breastfeeding so I get an extra 14 points on top of my 26 = 40 per day !

Sundays diary went as follows -

B
all bran cereal = 4pp
milk allowance for the day = 4pp

D
2 x hovis seeded toast = 6pp
light butter = 2pp
yogurt = 2pp

T
mashed potato = 5pp
veggie sausages = 3pp
gravy 1pp
veg = 0

S
cereal bar = 3pp
velvet crunch = 2pp
chocolate = 8pp

= 40pp

Here to follow :) Congrats on your little one! I'm kind of doing the opposite to you - trying to get healthy in order to be in the best shape to have a baby :)

Hey Nicola :) thanks :)

ooh how exciting .. Are you planning for a baby this year? I did what your doing now last year & got down to 8 1/2 stone ... I'm now 12 stone post baby .. Eek! .. Wish you all the best - we planned everything thinking it would take a while to get pregnant and got pregnant straight away ;) xxx

Today's diary - iv slept all day coz my boy was up all night .. So foods a bit random ..

B
milk 4pp
toast 5pp
butter 2pp

D
breakfast biscuits 9pp
crisps 2pp

T
quorn cottage pie 5pp & veggies 0pp
peas 2pp

S
Yogurt 2pp
cheese 2pp
hot choc 2pp
chocolate 2pp

38/40
0/49 used

Last edited:
Hey Nicola :) thanks :) ooh how exciting .. Are you planning for a baby this year? I did what your doing now last year & got down to 8 1/2 stone ... I'm now 12 stone post baby .. Eek! .. Wish you all the best - we planned everything thinking it would take a while to get pregnant and got pregnant straight away ;) xxx

Hoping so :)

That's amazing about the weight loss before hand. I'm sure you'll get it off, slow & steady wins the race :)

Back