2015! My year! Slimming World here we go again!

Well...... I lost 5.5lb
Got my 1.5 stone award!!
4.5lb to go until 2 stone award

Made up because of last week I really didn't think I was going to lose much but I had been on plan 100% so I would have been fuming if I hadn't lost ha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422561187.077598.jpg
Slimmer of the month Jan'15
& slimmer of the week

Lost 23.5lb so far in asda and hubby wanted us to see what that was like in bags of potatoes
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422561229.446420.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422561137.625032.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422561137.625032.jpg
    606.4 KB · Views: 47
STS this week was fumin! Ha
* week so hoping for a good loss next week

I really didn't think it would effect it that much but obv did because I didn't cheat once!

I have PCOS so I rarely get periods and when I do I don't ovulate which is not good when wanting a baby! My last period was summer I think!

I love my weekends can cook what I like - I find it easier to stay on plan

Through week when in sch I am always hungry when get home so don't want to wait for tea so make something quick instead of something really nice!

One week left and then half term!
Can't wait!!

I wish the weeks away at the min! Waiting for weekend and then come Sunday night I am wanting it to be Thursday to get weighed!!

Night out on Sunday night with the hubby to celebrate 7 years together and then Monday night out with my sister in law to celebrate our weight loss
I'm nervous tho because I don't want to ruin it

Lost 5.5lb this week yet
Makes up for the sts last week!!

And it's half term!!

I am going to try a few EEsp days this week because I am out for a meal with the hubby Sunday staying in a premier inn so big breakfast in morning out to eat and drink with sister in law Monday and staying in another premier inn so another big breakfast

I'm already worrying about next thurs weigh in

Hi Jen :)

Wow what an inspiration you are. Keep going, you are doing so well. I have subscribed, I can wait to see how the rest of your weight loss journey turns out :) X

Well done o this weeks loss :) I'm sure if you are good around the breakfasts then you will be fine. I tend to let my whole day go if i have a bad start :( xx

Night/morning 1 down

Went to East Z East and had lamb shashlik with steamed rice - lamb grilled - didn't like sauce that came with it so had two spoons of sauce from hubby's lamb rogan josh which is lowest sinned curry!
Starter had lamb chops and chicken pakoras between us (approx 3 syns each for chicken pakora had 2)
And didn't drink!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424082356.950266.jpg

Breakfast - two poached eggs, two bacon fat removed, beans and mushrooms (forgot to ask for mushrooms not cooked in butter) :( but apart from that everything else was free
Had fruit with fat free yogurt too

Let's hope can keep up good choices tonight - drink is going to be my downfall

Lost 0.5lb which I'm really happy with as I had a really big week!
I'm so glad I stayed on plan and made good choices with food
Just had a lot of drink

I need to lose 4lb this week to get my 10% so that's what I'm aiming for x

Great well done :) and so near that 10% you must feel fab! Xx

Back