2018 challenge

Becca23

hi all,

Would anyone like to join me? New year, new start (how many times have I said that ....), this year though has to be different. What is the point in wasting another 12 months being miserable, only to reach next Christmas hating myself even more, being even more overweight and wondering why on earth I did it to myself again. The alternative, a few months = a few stone lighter if I stick to slim n save.

I've tried this a few times before and the food and shakes are delicious, I have never been in the right mindset though and have been very weak and used everything as an excuse to start again tomorrow and stick to plan 100%. 4 months on, I omorrow never came, but another 2 stone weight gain did.

Starting fresh tomorrow. I feel more prepared somehow now. Does anyone want to join me and buddy up?

If not, wishing you all well on journeys, I hope 2018 is a great year for you xxx

Hi,

I am starting Slim & Save on Monday, first time on a VLCD. Feeling sick of food thanks to all the xmas and new year munching so hoping that helps me stay on track as have just over 5st to lose!

Hi Cat ,
Are you up for supporting each other on our journey??? You're the first reply I've had 😁😁😁. I have about 4 stone to loose xxxxx we can do this xx

Yeah sure, I noticed this section wasn't hugely active. I have just over 5 to lose...got sick of doing a diet and failing without much lost by Easter each year so need the strictness this time round.

Am all set to get started on Monday now, first time ever I am thinking roll on Monday! lol

Hi Cat, so sorry I missed your reply. I've had this yukky fluey bug that's been going around. A bit better now but haven't been able to start properly yet cos I've felt so ill. Hopefully day 1 for me will be tomorrow xx how are you getting on?? Xxx

Hey guys, whats slim and save, i'm on ww it's sooooo hard dieting isn't it , esp over Christmas i went off the rails a bit, well i take that back i went off the rails a BIG bit lol, but back on it i get weighed tomorrow i don't think its going to be good. iv'e lost 33lbs but would like at least another 2 st off. x

Have you managed to start yet Becky?

I'm on day 4 now and headache from sugar withdrawal subsiding now. S&S peeps think it sounds like I have finally hit ketosis stage...woop if so!

Sorry Angela missed your post the other day, it's a VLCD (very low calorie diet) you have their packs (which are porridges, soups, shakes, meals and bars) during the day which totals around 650 cals if on simplicity plan and drink tonnes of water. Put's your body into a status called ketosis where you use up all reserves and then you body is forced to fuel itself on your fat reserves.

I've got to the stage now where I feel cold (sign of ketosis), headaches faded (another sign), don't feel hungry at all, even first thing (another sign).

Stupidly timed my first week with totm though so won't expect the huge loss others get this week, might mean that rather than a standstill for week 2 I might get another loss. Apparently standstill, or tiny loss/gain is normal for weeks 2-3 as body adjusts.

Please to hear that Cat - it makes a huge difference when you're enjoying the products!

What flavours do you get to chose from? Is it expensive? Lipotrim is £45 a week.

It cost me £129.99 for 28 days on their simplicity plan which is 4 packs a day and lots of water.

There are loads of flavours. If you look on their website under the plans you can see how many.

Back