250lb to lose - NEED help and friends for support

I know where that 7.8lb you lost has gone! I GAINED 7lb in 4 days. If you ever want it back, Hershey, it's waiting here for you to collect it!

Haha ok :) x

Just had a huge tea of curry with rice and samosas and bhaajis and a mini naan. I'm stuffed! Still within my cals though :) that'll definition keep me going until bedtime :) x

Sounds heavenly :) I love curry! Well done lovely! Here's to the next 57 days :D xx

Yay thank you :)

The days are counting down lowly but surely! I'm on my 3rd good day now after today! X

Nice one. Hardest part is over. Now the good days just keep coming x

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 18st 1.8

Bit of a crazy day yesterday. Didn't log but didn't go mad, so prob not over cals. Logging today again.

B: cereal and milk
L: sandwich thins with cheese and pickle
T: sausages mash, veg and gravy
S: houmous snack pot x 2 with crackers

Today is party day. I resisted going online to add more yummy foods to the shopping order arriving today. I've already got loads but I'm going to be busy cleaning the house from top to bottom, not that it needs it but I really don't like having people in my house and seeing it messy , it's a long story. So i'm going to be obsessing over that for most of the day and burning calories. We are having a cooked (grilled) breakfast to keep us going until party time so I know I won't need much in the way of lunch.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday xx

Great way of burning off more - and keeping yourself full so you can indulge a little! :) Have fun hun xxx

have fun!! hope you can stick to some wise choices, but most importantly hope you enjoy yourself
:greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple: !!

Wow your doing so well. Since starting my diet I found out I was pregnant and being eating all sorts of crap, so gained some back :( but going to start a fresh today.

How did you manage at the party?

Back