3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

Welcome. It does not matter how slow you lose the weight. I lose very slow too.

Thanks. My regular weigh in day is a Monday. So I guess my first weight loss for the challenge will be 31st Dec.

Hi

I would like to join as well. I will be starting back on the 2nd of Jan, after a 6 month break.
Hoping that by signing up for this challenge it will keep me motivated.
Current weight is 13st 6lbs and my target is 21lbs!!

Best of luck everyone!!!

I would like to join please and i'm aiming for a 21lb loss.

Hi

I would like to join as well. I will be starting back on the 2nd of Jan, after a 6 month break.
Hoping that by signing up for this challenge it will keep me motivated.
Current weight is 13st 6lbs and my target is 21lbs!!

Best of luck everyone!!!
Welcome.I added you to the master list which will be published on top of this post later on this evening.

Last edited:
I would like to join - I'm restarting the plan today but won't be rejoining group until the 7th January. My goal is to get to 12 stone but I won't know the actual amount I need to lose until then. This challenge is ideal for me as my last weigh in before my wedding will be on the 25th March!

I would like to join - I'm restarting the plan today but won't be rejoining group until the 7th January. My goal is to get to 12 stone but I won't know the actual amount I need to lose until then. This challenge is ideal for me as my last weigh in before my wedding will be on the 25th March!
Just let me know your target when you are ready and I add you to the list. Good uck. We are al here to support each other to get there.

Hi Rosie. Could you please update my goal as follows -

Slimming Sinead - Start weight 10 stone 13lbs Target 6lbs to lose

Ok - ive decided on 14lbs for my target which seems more achievable than 21.5 anything over 14 is a bonus. WI tonight was a loss of 1.5lbs which im chuffed with considering its xmas

Hi is it OK if I join?, my target loss will be 21lbs I will update you with my starting weight tomorrow as I will be weighing in and facing the music I know that I will be heavier than last weeks WI.

Hi Rosie, can I join please?

I want to lose 9.5lbs

May reduce target when I get there, will see how it goes.

I weighed in today as Fridays are currently my days this will probably change when I re join a club. I'm 15 5 that's -1 since I joined this xx good luck folks here's to us all seeing less of ourselves!xx

I'd like to join currently I'm 15 stone 6 and would like to be 14 stone x
Recently diagnosed diabetic so need huge licks up the arse! Never done one of these challenges though what do they entail?xx

Omg just noticed this says what it says!!!! KICKS!!!KICKS!!!!
Damn iPhone I'm hugely sorry if my typo offended anyone x

Hi Rosie. Could you please update my goal as follows -

Slimming Sinead - Start weight 10 stone 13lbs Target 6lbs to lose

Hi, please add me :) I'd love to lose 30 by Easter! Start weight 14 st 13.

Thanks xx

Ok - ive decided on 14lbs for my target which seems more achievable than 21.5 anything over 14 is a bonus. WI tonight was a loss of 1.5lbs which im chuffed with considering its xmas

Well done on a xmas loss i put 1 on so happy with that lol x

thats not bad at all well done boofle

Hi is it OK if I join?, my target loss will be 21lbs I will update you with my starting weight tomorrow as I will be weighing in and facing the music I know that I will be heavier than last weeks WI.

Hi Rosie, can I join please?

I want to lose 9.5lbs

May reduce target when I get there, will see how it goes.

Omg just noticed this says what it says!!!! KICKS!!!KICKS!!!!
Damn iPhone I'm hugely sorry if my typo offended anyone x

Welcome and good luck everyone. Together we can do it.

Thanks Rosielea, I weighed in I am not a happy bunny buts its deserved so I will take it in the chin and move on so my Starting Weight is 12st 10lbs and I am aiming for 21lbs. I am quite excited about this now :)

Thanks Rosielea, I weighed in I am not a happy bunny buts its deserved so I will take it in the chin and move on so my Starting Weight is 12st 10lbs and I am aiming for 21lbs. I am quite excited about this now :)
I am sure you have not put on that much in short period of time. If you feel that you deserve the gain then draw a line - go back to basics and I am sure it will come off soon. It is easier to lose a fresh gain rather than old one. Good luck.

I am sure you have not put on that much in short period of time. If you feel that you deserve the gain then draw a line - go back to basics and I am sure it will come off soon. It is easier to lose a fresh gain rather than old one. Good luck.
Thanks, to be honest I have a feeling some of it is water weight due to change in diet over the last few days, tho time will tell. I am confident that I will have it off and more within the next couple of weeks :)

Back