30 Day Challenges - Were You 100% Today? Honk Here!

160 squats done! Still have tummy and arms to go. Rest day on the planks for me. Phew!

Xx

160 squats done! Still have tummy and arms to go. Rest day on the planks for me. Phew!

Xx

The warrior forges on....meanwhile I'm a hot mess of aches lol xx

Ha ha - done my challenges and really want to know when my arm muscle will start building up! Come on! :)

Ha ha - done my challenges and really want to know when my arm muscle will start building up! Come on! :)

Lol you really wanna be Xena don't you?x

Honk for today and a big hurray for rest day tomorrow, although I'll be doing yoga.

Sooo jealous of rest day....you've earned it though x

A honk for day 1 for me! Finally off the ground. More foot soldier than warrior but into war I go! :D x

You will soon be a warrior I'm sure....we all start as foot soldiers lol x

Thank you, I do usually prefer my full name but will occasionally settle for Sammy instead of the xena warble!

Done my challenges for today!! Feel achy now and ready to get into bed with my book!! Must stop leaving it so late to do them!!

Tick!

:)

Challenges done for today!
Rest day on arms.
Planks done.
Tummy done.
Squats (180) done.

2 litres of water drunk.

All before 9.15am!

Boom!

Planks are good - I can do a minute fine, 90secs ok-ish but tried 2 mins today and was shaking! Just about managed it! Can't believe only a couple of weeks ago 20seconds equalled a shaking wreck! Shows it does build up!!

Squats are easier.

Push ups - grrrrrrrrr ouch!

Oh. My. Word. Thought I'd share something I found today. Hubby snoring on couch, so about to go n do day 2 but going to try doing these instead of triceps dips. These are called elbow ups. I like finding new moves:

Hard version:
1390419292428.jpg
1390419310799.jpg

Easier version:
1390419344504.jpg
1390419364651.jpg

Easiest version:
Still go on knees but do one arm at a time. I might have to do option 3.

Just thought it was a better option that triceps dips.

Last edited:
Back