30 day shred dvd! Anyone doing this?

I've totally let this slide (like I seem to do with most things) but hoping to start it tomorrow after I blitz the house in a cleaning frenzy. Finding that I was starting to enjoy it, so I just need to tap into that feeling and keep it up! :) Good luck impossible...! :)

I'm thinking of giving this a go. I can't get in as much cardio since I changed my job so I need to replace my pre-work fix with something else! Got lots of wobbly bits that need a little tweak so hopefully this will help!

Tomorrow is supposed to be my last day of level 1, however I'm slightly doubting whether to move on yet. I can't completed level 1 fully without stopping once. No matter how hard I try I need to stop around the 9 min mark. Cardio is my weakness. Any advice about this? Should I move on anyway, or should I wait until I can fully complete level 1?

Tomorrow is supposed to be my last day of level 1, however I'm slightly doubting whether to move on yet. I can't completed level 1 fully without stopping once. No matter how hard I try I need to stop around the 9 min mark. Cardio is my weakness. Any advice about this? Should I move on anyway, or should I wait until I can fully complete level 1?

Maybe just keep on going with level one for a while until you feel you are ready and it's starts to feel easy for you to do. I tried level 2, it is great doing different moves ect but I felt that it was just that little bit harder, this was good for me as I was getting a lot less breathless with level one and it started to get easy.

I'd wait until you're more comfortable with level 1 before moving on!
Well done on doing the full 10 days though! I only managed a day last time :p

Hi everyone im new to the forum! Going to start 30 day shred tomorrow and think ill need support to carry on each day! Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Back