30 day shred

Hi, I'm back from holiday and back on exante from today. (Only put 4lb on while I was away so well chuffed.) Don't feel particularly motivated to manage 100% but will just have to make myself do it. Zoe - do you want to start doing the 30 day shred today or tomorrow? Let me know and I'll do the same. I would prefer to start tomorrow.

Welcome back Lynne! Wow, you did so well, I'd be over the moon if I'd only put on 4lb while on holiday... that really is great and you know with Exante you can shift that in a week.

Good luck with the shred. Just finished day 9 and I still find it totally exhausting!

x

I might watch it today to remind myself of what I'll be doing.

Hi Lynne, you've done really well, just 4lb wow. Ive been out all day, only just sat down. Will make a start on shred tomorrow. It will prob be in the evening. Good luck

First day back at work tomorrow after 3 weeks of lovely sunshine. OH has now decided to go to the gym at 6am before I go to work, so 30 day shred it is while no one is up (hopefully).

Good luck Zoe and Lynne with the shred! My OH is moving up to level 2 today. I should be moving up tomorrow but still can't get thru level 1 without having to stop so not moving up til I can do it all the way thru.

Good luck! x

Good luck Zoe and Lynne with the shred! My OH is moving up to level 2 today. I should be moving up tomorrow but still can't get thru level 1 without having to stop so not moving up til I can do it all the way thru.

Good luck! x
I'm tempted to continue with level 1 as well, really struggling with the lunges but think I will attempt level 2 later and see how it goes!

I'm tempted to continue with level 1 as well, really struggling with the lunges but think I will attempt level 2 later and see how it goes!

Hi Becky, OH said it was very hard but he was ready to move up as was able to do all of level 1. He said the cardio is harder and that's what I find hardest on level 1! Am going to wait until I can do all the cardio on level 1 before moving up. How has it affected your weight loss Becky?

Oh dear. Didn't manage to start today as I didn't get home until 8.45 (every one of the 3 trains I had to catch was late!) Will try to do day 1 tomorrow - I really need to start as I go away again on 29th August. Well done to you two, Becky and Sparkley, you're both doing great!

Also, do I need to get any weights or anything out. I brought the DVD when it came out, tried to do it onece and haven't looked at it since!

Hi Becky, OH said it was very hard but he was ready to move up as was able to do all of level 1. He said the cardio is harder and that's what I find hardest on level 1! Am going to wait until I can do all the cardio on level 1 before moving up. How has it affected your weight loss Becky?
It is really difficult! Although I think the strength exercises are harder than level 1 they seem easier to maintain, perhaps my balance has just improved though! Cardio is definirely a killer, and all the planks exhaust me can't hold them for very long at all! How are you finding level 1- Improving much? :) It doesn't seem to be helping me at all, I've lost maybe 2lbs in about 2 weeks despite eating clean 80% of the time and doing the shred. But I am seeing a difference in my body shape so think I may switch to taking measurements instead- gets me down a bit when I don't see a weight loss even though I know it's partly muscle. Has it been aiding your weight loss?

What size weights? I'll get them out tonight!

It is really difficult! Although I think the strength exercises are harder than level 1 they seem easier to maintain, perhaps my balance has just improved though! Cardio is definirely a killer, and all the planks exhaust me can't hold them for very long at all! How are you finding level 1- Improving much? :) It doesn't seem to be helping me at all, I've lost maybe 2lbs in about 2 weeks despite eating clean 80% of the time and doing the shred. But I am seeing a difference in my body shape so think I may switch to taking measurements instead- gets me down a bit when I don't see a weight loss even though I know it's partly muscle. Has it been aiding your weight loss?

Hi Becky

How much weight are you trying to lose? Am on iPhone so can't see any stats! The week before starting 30 day shred I lost 3lb and then this week after doing it every day plus a 7 mile bike ride at the weekend I lost 7lb! But from past experience I find my losses take a pattern usually around hormones! So probs a smaller loss for me next week after that whopper! But have been 100% TS for 5 weeks now. Day 10 of shred today but not moving up a level yet. Been getting a lot if pain in my left knee... Think it's those pesky jumping jacks. x

Hi Becky

How much weight are you trying to lose? Am on iPhone so can't see any stats! The week before starting 30 day shred I lost 3lb and then this week after doing it every day plus a 7 mile bike ride at the weekend I lost 7lb! But from past experience I find my losses take a pattern usually around hormones! So probs a smaller loss for me next week after that whopper! But have been 100% TS for 5 weeks now. Day 10 of shred today but not moving up a level yet. Been getting a lot if pain in my left knee... Think it's those pesky jumping jacks. x
I have just over a stone until my goal so ideally 2lb a week but i'm barely losing 1 at the moment :( Starting to lose motivation! Oooh well done! Yours is going fantastically :D I'm struggling with the shred at the moment as I'm working around 11 hours a day 7 days a week at the moment so don't fancy doing it really. Perhaps that's an excuse, but i've completed 13 days with only 2 break days in between so I think I'll just continue as I am and will hopefully still see results! How's the shred for you?

Why don't you and I start tonight or tomorrow morning. I have watched it through now. That wore me out! Also have decided to buy a bike through a scheme at work.

That sounds good Lynne, how about tomorrow? OH is at work at 7am so I can get up with him and do it before I go out for day (don't like doing it when he's watching). It would be nice to do it same time as someone else, I'm less likely to skip a day unless really necessary as I feel accountable for what I've done. I'll update as soon as I've done it.....

Tomorrow morning it is. I have to leave the house at 6.45 toorrow so will set the alarm for 5.

Back