30 Day shred

Day 8. Still struggling with the cardio & abs but finding strength a bit easier, especially the push ups which I've never been able to do!

Hey everyone - I'm starting this today! Hoping mostly to do 30 days straight!! Going to take my measurements and track them on MFP each week too!

Want to get in as good a shape as possible for summer and haven't got much time left!... Here goes!!

Anyone else fancy joining me on this challenge?! x

Good luck ladies!

I love 30ds and intend on using it to get back into my clothes after having my baby in oct!

Will be following you all the way - no pain no gain!!!

Well done K! 1 day down, 29 to go!! Are you still doing your shrink classes?

I got up at 6.30am and did mine too before a lovely breakfast and showering and going to work. Had set the alarm for 6am but snoozed it 3 times ;)

Important thing is that I got it done - not doing it was not an option!!!

28 days to go...! x

I'm just starting shrink 2 now and will probably introduce the exercises that go with it too. Shred didn't push my heart rate as high nor gather as much steps etc as the other exercise which I was surprised at as it's touch enough. Will do it again tomorrow but probably not every single day back to back. X

Hahaha me too. Going to do a 5k run and then 30DS outside in the garden later today so i can enjoy the nice weather :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Gorgeous day isn't it! I did my shrink exercises, heart rate highest 170, average 126 and 100 cals though it was a few mins less than 30DS. Fairly comparable actually x

So nice! Meant to turn tomorrow :(

5k run and 30DS done! 125 cals this eve... HR analysis below :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429729571.590565.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back