Step 1 Sole Source 300lbs Day 1 tomorrow - seeking wisdom of experienced CWPers!

Hey fifty. How's it all going? I have been fine since returning to cd. I'm actually glad to be back on it and not have to think or plan ahead for meals etc.

Look forward to seeing your progress :)

HI 50

Just back onboard after a busy week - how did your day 3 go? I normally find the first 2 days OK (and surprised that they are) but then find 3/4/5 hard. After that I find it easy, so easy I have to force myself to eat the shakes because I really am not hungry at all. You will feel so good as the weight begins to drop off - I just want people to notice but (so far) no one has. I know I am because some of my clothes are beginning to fit me again. Keep going and let us know how you are doing.

LOL! I realise now it must be a local expression as in "shove that in your cake hole!"

There is of course a savoury version in the form of "pie hole"!

Note to self: remember you are talking internationally here!

Head down you say? *Rubs chins* that sounds good!

You gals sound like great fun! Woot!

50 x

You sound like one funny lady: I like you :D And you'll like it here. Only problem, it can distract you from your work, lol. I even forgot to cook dinner once because of it and had an unplanned Sole Source day! And I can honestly say I have never felt nervous writing on here. On other forums, posters can get quite aggressive for no apparent reason: I never saw that on here :)

I prefer 'cake hole' to 'pie hole' myself :D I have an addiction to colourful cupcakes (you know, the ones with more buttercream than dough!) so I'll go for that :D

Hi Guys,

How is everyone doing?

I went to my Granmothers yesterday as it was her birthday and she had made HUNDREDS YES HUNDREDS of cupcakes i nearly fell down the ground , all i wanted to do was open my big fat "cake hole" and throw 10 a time in..... but i didnt.But any child or adult that picked a cake up and ate it i was giving them the evil eyes. :D
Instead i sat there with a Cambridge Protein Bar- in my head i was telling myself it was a cake....LOL

I usually dont have the craving because im well into the diet but BOOM something like this really stops u in ur tracks. But my family had noticed how much weight i lost and i felt so much better about myself when i was leaving and proud i didnt sneak a cake.

Did anyone do anything exciting for the weekend?

Ex

Hi Guys,

How is everyone doing?

I went to my Granmothers yesterday as it was her birthday and she had made HUNDREDS YES HUNDREDS of cupcakes i nearly fell down the ground , all i wanted to do was open my big fat "cake hole" and throw 10 a time in..... but i didnt.But any child or adult that picked a cake up and ate it i was giving them the evil eyes. :D
Instead i sat there with a Cambridge Protein Bar- in my head i was telling myself it was a cake....LOL

I usually dont have the craving because im well into the diet but BOOM something like this really stops u in ur tracks. But my family had noticed how much weight i lost and i felt so much better about myself when i was leaving and proud i didnt sneak a cake.

Ex

OMG Emz, my idea of Heaven...or Hell! Heaven becuase, well, it's obvious. Hell because it must have been so hard to resist! I'm so impressed you did! I don't think I could have resisted :eek:

Hiya Lolly!

Ahhhh! Soooo how is your triumphant return going?

I am losing track tonight after a BAD day (work stress) but I think I have just made it through Day 4!

'Cos I am a newbie, I have a seriously limited signature allowance......I had wanted to have a goal of making each of these 1st 7 days.

I still have something of a headache - perhaps added to by today's stress - that I could really do without. Blergh!

I am having navigational probs here so find it hard to check everyone else's progress....but I MUST KNOW!!

50 x

Hey Fifty

How are you doing today? I'm a returner on day 14, just wanted to say hang on in there as its worth the fight! Oh and make sure you update your goals! You made it through your first one :)

LollyPop xx

Hi BessieB (Double B?):

I am alive at the end of Day 4...thank you for asking!

Each day I have had some level of headache...I have a looooong history of migraine & headache...and completely blame this on my decision to get reacquainted with my food enemy ("fooenemy"?) chocolate in recent weeks....arghhhh!!!

People are funny about noticing these things, aren't they? I'd have to lose 150lbs before my DP noticed, so I know to not look for external approval for my efforts....*sigh!*

Feeling a bit blah tonight......this is hard stuff. Hoping for a bit less of sore headedness (and a bit more clear thinking!) tomorrow.

You gals are great CWP company though!

50 x

HI 50

Just back onboard after a busy week - how did your day 3 go? I normally find the first 2 days OK (and surprised that they are) but then find 3/4/5 hard. After that I find it easy, so easy I have to force myself to eat the shakes because I really am not hungry at all. You will feel so good as the weight begins to drop off - I just want people to notice but (so far) no one has. I know I am because some of my clothes are beginning to fit me again. Keep going and let us know how you are doing.

Aw!

I needed someone to LIKE me today! Had a very stressful work day with a bit of (what I term) a bully....so came home and had bit of a cry and now just feel exhaustipated!!

Bookworm you and I are made for each other....I am a LIBRARIAN!!! LOL!!!

I do...I love it here already! I don't like the forum software which is almost impossible to navigate, so I have only been able to come on in short bursts.....but can see how it could be very distracting here with yall!

Mmmmm.......buttercream? *Rubs chins* (again!) I think you should be renamed: 'Cupcake'!

50 x

You sound like one funny lady: I like you :D And you'll like it here. Only problem, it can distract you from your work, lol. I even forgot to cook dinner once because of it and had an unplanned Sole Source day! And I can honestly say I have never felt nervous writing on here. On other forums, posters can get quite aggressive for no apparent reason: I never saw that on here :)

I prefer 'cake hole' to 'pie hole' myself :D I have an addiction to colourful cupcakes (you know, the ones with more buttercream than dough!) so I'll go for that :D

Oh!

That is just plain cruel of Grandma to torture you with a kazillion cupcakes!

Giving those cupcake eaters the Skunk Eye is bound to have helped make those tasty treats twice as heavy & therefore TWICE the calories! *humpf!* take THAT non-VLCDers!! Suffer in your jocks!

As I have got a Day 4 headache, I will have to come back later to translate my post!

50 x

Hi Guys,

How is everyone doing?

Ex

Hey every1... I was doing really well lost 3 kg in my first week but weekend spoiled it :(

restarting again 2 day on ss+ starting weight 126 kg....gud luck every1 I hope I will get great support from here :)

Hey Kinjeet:

What happened on the weekend?

I think the thought of having to restart might help keep me on the straight & narrow!

How are you going now?

50 x

Hey every1... I was doing really well lost 3 kg in my first week but weekend spoiled it :(

restarting again 2 day on ss+ starting weight 126 kg....gud luck every1 I hope I will get great support from here :)

I am similar weight too. Started yesterday. How are you holding up?

Aw!

I needed someone to LIKE me today! Had a very stressful work day with a bit of (what I term) a bully....so came home and had bit of a cry and now just feel exhaustipated!!

Bookworm you and I are made for each other....I am a LIBRARIAN!!! LOL!!!

I do...I love it here already! I don't like the forum software which is almost impossible to navigate, so I have only been able to come on in short bursts.....but can see how it could be very distracting here with yall!

Mmmmm.......buttercream? *Rubs chins* (again!) I think you should be renamed: 'Cupcake'!

50 x

OMG you're a librarian! Almost a kindred spirit, I spend my time in libraries :D Being a research student, I got to visit quite a few, some pretty select ones too. :D Are you in an academic or general public one? If I couldn't teach, I'd probably work with books. They're my best friends :D They never argue, always have something interesting to say and if I ignore them for a while to rest, they're still there waiting for me when I'm ready to talk :D

A shame you have a bully ruining it all. It was the same in my first job. She made me quit, it was that bad. But in a way, it was the shove I needed to start my PhD :) I find it really stressful when I have to deal with things like that. Give me teenagers any day. They may be a handful sometimes but they don't hold grudges! Try not to stress too much. I know it's easier said than done, but it's really not good for the weightloss :D

Oh no, Kinjeet :( What triggered the eating? I think it's brilliant you're back on it. That's the spirit! But analysing what made you eat will help in the future so you can avoid the situation or know how to deal with it when it arises. Good luck hunny. xxx

Hey Kinjeet:

What happened on the weekend?

I think the thought of having to restart might help keep me on the straight & narrow!

How are you going now?

50 x

Hey 50....

I am doing fine until now just mixing ss and ss+.... Which will stop me to do any cheats..... Done ss+ yesterday nd doing ss 2day hope get pass this week.... I have to do this for my self for my kids just can't bear this weight anymore :(

How are u going so far?? U doing ss right??

Thanks
Kinjeet x

Oh no, Kinjeet :( What triggered the eating? I think it's brilliant you're back on it. That's the spirit! But analysing what made you eat will help in the future so you can avoid the situation or know how to deal with it when it arises. Good luck hunny. xxx

Hey bookworm

Thanks dear... Yeh I am happy that I am back now...I hope I can stick with this now :)

How u getting on??

Kinjeet x

@ kinjeet - look we all fall down in places youve had your little mishap now dont dwell on it just keep going ull be fine hun, i find myself 100% one week and then maybe 2 weeks later i might be picking all week were all humans.

:mad:50 hope your doing ok- u no what to do with bullies- dont rise to them, there only being like that so they feel better about themselves cant stand it.

@Bookworm - look at you ya smart pants with ur PHD!!

Have me weigh in tomorrow dont think ill be down much its really weird but i feel it every week when im either down alot or just done a pound or 2.

Im coming off the shakes tomorrow i cant handle them anymore there making me sick im just after getting a turn or something. so going to do the 2 soups and bar mix it up a bit.

Its my birthday next week and im not going to come off plan cos starting from the start is the worse.

Hope everyone is having a nice evening.

E x

Back