Re: 6 months until Florida-6 months until skinny!

Red is easy peasy and make a nice change from carb loaded meals and you can always add in carbs as your HexB.

Not sure what day I'm having today hmmm!
Woke up late soooo

Breakfast/Lunch
Fruit salad-apple, pineapple, banana and muller light.

Dinner
Pasta bake-70g pasta, 4 syns of philadelphia, tuna (HEB), cheese (HEA1 and HEA2), mushrooms, onion, peppers and sweetcorn.

Total Syns: 4

Weighing in a day early tomorrow as I'm out at a cabaret/burlesque type show for a friends bday tomorrow night, I haven't been out in weeks so I will be enjoying my 3 course dinner (that I'm being robbed for) and the cocktails that go with it. The problem with me is getting back on plan the next day but I think as long as I have a pile of starchy meals ready for Sunday!

Last edited:
Loving your purchases!

You are being so good! Let me polish up that halo. I will be following you avidly when I'm home so I get inspiration. Well done :)

Hello just here to subscribe :)

So jealous of your Florida adventure. I bet you're so excited, it must be lovely to have something so major to look forward to

Out tonight, not sure what's actually on the menu (apart from lots of wine)

Breakfast
Pineapple, apple and banana topped with muller light

Lunch
2 x LM rosemary and onion sausages, spag hoops and mushrooms.

Please leave me abusive messages over the course of the evening in the hope that when I read them tomorrow I'm too scared to even consider going off plan!

Haha will do! Well done on the loss, you'll lose that stone in no time. If you pop over to the 9's to 8's thread we'll be starting a Xmas Challenge once we've all finished our summer hols and we all seem to do very well when we start a Challenge x

Morning ladies,
Didn't post yesterday too much as I was dying the most horrendous of deaths but safe to say I battled through and have come out the other side (though I still feel like someone has kicked the tripe out of me lol)

Breakfast/Lunch (just awake lol)Pineapple, apple and banana with a muller light.

Dinner
Pasta bake-HEA1 and 2 on cheese. HEB on tuna, pasta, sweetcorn, philly (4 syns), peppers, onion and mushroom.

Snack
Cheese on toast (rest of HEA2 and HEB2)
11syns on choc (woops)

15syns total.

Last edited:

Haha I feel your pain! Thats why I very rarely drink anymore, as I find the hangovers are worse being that much lighter! Im sure you and many others on SW are the same as me......we have no 'off' button when it comes to food and alcohol!

Breakfast
2 x LM red onion and rosemary sausages, HEB of bread,mushrooms and 2 syns of tomato sauce.
Lunch
Pineapple, apple, banana and muller

Dinner
Chicken pasta salad-chicken, 70g pasta, 5 syns of mayo, lettuce, onion, pepper, mushroom and sweetcorn. HEA of cheese.

5syns on a biccy

Last edited:
It definitely wasn't as bad as biccygate...I felt like I was gonna boke after it.
New day
Aiming for a sts or 1lb gain max this week...gonna have to be as good as gold from here on in.

Breakfast
HEB1

Lunch
2 Xlm sausages, mushrooms and 2 syns of sauce. (heb2)

Dinner
Passata pasta bake, same ingredients as usual but syn free....hea x 2

Last edited:
Back